+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny2400 View Post
    Am actually a Financial Adviser but anyway Ill leave the topic.
    Of you are genuine and actually do have a problem with MPB or FPB, you will find real help here:

http://www.americanhairloss.org/

Thanks Tracy, I had a good read of that site and it appears I have only one option as I dont think the risks (be it rather small) of side effects with Propecia are worth it personally.

I tried to look into the 42 foltene trails, especially the UK one.. It's rather concerning that I found find only one report about the trails.

This one from the US National Library of medicine (don't know much about this body)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2978541

Jon,

I have been using the proven treatments for about 4 months and have seen very little results. The product you mention sounds exactly what I have been looking for. How can I go about getting some Foltene? I have a wedding to go to next March and I want to look my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Jon,

I have been using the proven treatments for about 4 months and have seen very little results. The product you mention sounds exactly what I have been looking for. How can I go about getting some Foltene? I have a wedding to go to next March and I want to look my best.
    Just google it mate, but if you have already invested 4mths in another treatment would you not be better sticking it out for a little longer, as from my reading here many take over 6mth to really start working.

Jon,

Finasteride + Minoxidil ? If so give them some more time, 4 months is way to little. The results you want, is it regrowth ? You should get some regrowth from minoxidil and halted hairloss from finasteride.

If I was you I'd stick with proven treatments, they are PROVEN. Foltene isn't proven, it's just a bunch of vitamins and the main hair growth ingredients called "TRICOSACCARIDE"; which was discovered in 1966, if it really did anything wouldn't we know by now?

This guy is a blatant salesman ...

Best if you want a natural to try revivogen but use it with minoxidil as well the only thing i did not like about revivogen is the colour of it but you can use it at night and wash off in the morning.
    Im not sure about hairgenisis they did have some sort of trial and some pics on there site i did want to try it myself but its a bit pricey if you buy the whole pack.

Quote Originally Posted by BudskiiHD View Post

This guy is a blatant salesman ...
    This is the 3rd time..I am NOT a sales man... Why is this so difficult for you to understand ?

I do not sell or have anything to do with this company...

Yes I admit first post.. About about a product. Yes I can understand why people might think that.

But I posted about a product that I used in the past that I feel helped me.. And there was no mention of on here.. So of course I wanted to talk about it.. That's what you do in forums. If you used something before for anything that you think worked for you, then naturally your going to want to share your experience.. I came on here to see if there was anything better..

But I honestly have nothing to do with them, and while your keen to tell me it didn't work..

Forget it.. I was seriously only trying to talk about what I though
    Was a good product that people hasn't heard off..

But from reading here, it appears nothing I can do as min also doesn't really work and I can't take Fin as we are trying for a baby.. Maybe if that happens I can start for with fin.. But I promised my wife to give it one last go for a year

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny2400 View Post
    This is the 3rd time..I am NOT a sales man... Why is this so difficult for you to understand ?

I do not sell or have anything to do with this company...
    Okay, if you say so

I was just being an ***hole. Sometimes my sense of humor is effed up. I am definitely going to stay with my current regimen for at least a year before I make a decision on whether or not it is working. I think it already is actually.

I was just being an ***hole. Sometimes my sense of humor is effed up. I am definitely going to stay with my current regimen for at least a year before I make a decision on whether or not it is working. I think it already is actually.
    Lol I thought you were being sarcastic when I read "proven treatments", but was hard to tell