+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

You might find this a little funny, but some body builders take a sup called Nitric oxide.. It's to give all day pumps (ie the feeling of tightness in muscles) but a side effect is raging, rock solid hard ons

I use it for the pump feeling, plus it helps with cardio performance too when training and after 3 weeks use, I noticed a bit of a change too.

I can't take fin as we are trying for a baby and truth is, it is a lot less fun than you might thing.. Our sex life is designed by charts, cycle apps and tests..

I started this sup to help increase my cardio, but the side effect has helped me out a lot.. Nothing like setting an alarm to wake at 5.25am as its the best time to do it for you to not be in the mood

Some thing my wife doesn't understand.. They thing us men should be up for it day or night.. However when a woman is just after your semen.. It tends to be a chore.. Like taking the bin out !

I did a fair bit of research into sups to improve my cardio and once I seen this side effect, I was buying.. Have a read at the body building forums where they discuss this

Will it work when on Fin ?! I honestly don't know.. Some guys take something called EPH which is great for fat loss, but the side effect is serious loss of lib and struggling with ED and they take this to help them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny2400 View Post
    You might find this a little funny, but some body builders take a sup called Nitric oxide.. It's to give all day pumps (ie the feeling of tightness in muscles) but a side effect is raging, rock solid hard ons

I use it for the pump feeling, plus it helps with cardio performance too when training and after 3 weeks use, I noticed a bit of a change too.

I can't take fin as we are trying for a baby and truth is, it is a lot less fun than you might thing.. Our sex life is designed by charts, cycle apps and tests..

I started this sup to help increase my cardio, but the side effect has helped me out a lot.. Nothing like setting an alarm to wake at 5.25am as its the best time to do it for you to not be in the mood

Some thing my wife doesn't understand.. They thing us men should be up for it day or night.. However when a woman is just after your semen.. It tends to be a chore.. Like taking the bin out !

I did a fair bit of research into sups to improve my cardio and once I seen this side effect, I was buying.. Have a read at the body building forums where they discuss this

Will it work when on Fin ?! I honestly don't know.. Some guys take something called EPH which is great for fat loss, but the side effect is serious loss of lib and struggling with ED and they take this to help them out.
    Yeah the thing is even if this work, I don't want to have to use another drug just to counter balance the side effects of the original drug. If what finasteride is doing to my body is bad, I need to know right away instead of masking it and then finding out later on I did way more damage to myself to the point of no return without knowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by locke999 View Post
    Yeah the thing is even if this work, I don't want to have to use another drug just to counter balance the side effects of the original drug. If what finasteride is doing to my body is bad, I need to know right away instead of masking it and then finding out later on I did way more damage to myself to the point of no return without knowing it.
    I hear you, and I totally agree with not masking a problem.. I think you need to decide whats more important.... To YOU

For me personally it's too big a risk, while not the same.. My wife was on the pill from we met, then 6 years after we married, she came of the pill and didn't have any periods until the start of this year, that 5 years due to the damage done.. While its not the same issues the stress, confusion and anger she felt would be all to similar. As she unknowingly done thus to herself.

I am sorry but I am not following. Your wife was on finasteride or was she on birth control pill? How long did it take your wife after she got off the pills to have her period, was it 5 years?

That sounds a little scary and is pushing me to stop taking finasteride.

No it was nothing to do with fin.. What so ever it was birth control. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

The point I was making for the poster is, that if he is concerned about possible long term effects.

He needs to known just how stressful it can feel, to know that he may have caused himself a long term problem, by choosing to take a certain med.

Can I have some more input on this.

Only after 4 dose of 0.25 g spread over 2 and a half weeks, I have started to shed a lot more. I am starting to shed from my crown a lot, and before treatment I was only losing hair mostly near my temples and not at the crown. Does this mean its working or did I screw myself over.

Also, has anyone who had initial libido loss have their libido come back after continued use of medication?

I don't know whether I should try to tough it out or stop before I do permanent damage to both hair and sexual function.

Quote Originally Posted by locke999 View Post
    Can I have some more input on this.

Only after 4 dose of 0.25 g spread over 2 and a half weeks, I have started to shed a lot more. I am starting to shed from my crown a lot, and before treatment I was only losing hair mostly near my temples and not at the crown. Does this mean its working or did I screw myself over.

Also, has anyone who had initial libido loss have their libido come back after continued use of medication?

I don't know whether I should try to tough it out or stop before I do permanent damage to both hair and sexual function.
    Shedding, if you even are, is a good thing. Finasteride isn't killing healthy hair, or whatever you're insinuating.

Sides are real, but you're taking a crazy low dose and are obviously scrounging for signs of side effects.

Because you're over thinking shedding and side effects, I believe you are a poor candidate for the drug. You might as well get off it and stop torturing yourself. Even if you're a good responder, I suspect you'll be eternally searching for ways the drug has destroyed your life. Sorry, that's just my honest opinion based on the tone of this thread. Just try to bald gracefully, I guess.