+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Can Adam K or Hellhouser create a laymans guide to applying CB-03-01.

I would say the vast majority of this forum are people without in depth knowledge of skin delivery methods and are kind of at a loss reading the CB-03-01 thread by Adam k.

Maybe you guys are busy right now, and are still working out the right delivery mechanism etc.

But, can you guys create a simple 10 step guide how to order, store, and apply CB-03-01.

I think we would all appreciate it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westonci View Post
    I would say the vast majority of this forum are people without in depth knowledge of skin delivery methods and are kind of at a loss reading the CB-03-01 thread by Adam k.

Maybe you guys are busy right now, and are still working out the right delivery mechanism etc.

But, can you guys create a simple 10 step guide how to order, store, and apply CB-03-01.

I think we would all appreciate it!

Thanks
    I strongly agree with you, Hellouser gave us a lot of inspiration that we can still battle hair loss without Finasteride. He deserves the title of Bald Truth member of the year.

However I believe that RU and CB are both Anti-Androgens. How could RU gives sexual sides while CB not? It might be a stupid question but that's what kept my mind busy these days!!!

I hope one day CB-03-01 will be in the cover of TIMES magazine

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    However I believe that RU and CB are both Anti-Androgens. How could RU gives sexual sides while CB not? It might be a stupid question but that's what kept my mind busy these days!!!
    The answer to your question is quite simple:

"In preclinical studies, CB-03-01 was shown to be rapidly metabolized by the skin to the parent compound cortexolone, which is a physiological steroid lacking anti-androgen activity and is completely safe."

"Cortexolone has good penetrative properties, making it suitable for topical use, and while effective locally it is metabolized into a harmless, inactive parent compound prior to circulating systemically"

RU keeps its anti-androgen property, even after passing the skin and going systemic...

I strongly agree with you, Hellouser gave us a lot of inspiration that we can still battle hair loss without Finasteride. He deserves the title of Bald Truth member of the year.

I hope one day CB-03-01 will be in the cover of TIMES magazine
    CB-03-01 is an androgen receptor blocker, meaning that it will bind to androgen receptors and therefore prevent other things from binding (mostly we are concerned with DHT binding). There are other medications that have this method of action, but what makes CB-03-01 unique is that it is quickly metabolized when it enters the bloodstream. Ideally, you apply the CB-03-01 to the scalp, and as it passes through the skin, it binds to the androgen receptors there. Any CB-03-01 that passes all the way through to the blood will metabolize into a substance that doesn't block androgen receptors. Because it is so quickly metabolized, the CB-03-01 should never reaches other parts of the body where it would cause androgen related side effects.

No point in making a guide yet, we still dont know the proper vehicle. However, to chime in on it:

Its pretty much the same as the RU guide except: less CB (between 10mg to 50mg per 1ml) and either 0.9ml of PG and 0.1ml of Oleyel OR 0.5ml of PG and 0.5ml of Ethanol.

I tried the OL/PG vehicle for 4 days, but with each passing day, my scalp was burning and itching more and more. Shedding may have actually increased after 4 days as I noticed a LOT of hair falling out when washing my hair... anywhere between 30-50 hairs.

I'm back on the ethanol/PG mix now though, we'll see how it goes. Since I'm dermarolling, it should penetrate the skin fairly easily so eventhough it may not potentially be as great of a vehicle as Oleyl, it will hopefully be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    No point in making a guide yet, we still dont know the proper vehicle. However, to chime in on it:

Its pretty much the same as the RU guide except: less CB (between 10mg to 50mg per 1ml) and either 0.9ml of PG and 0.1ml of Oleyel OR 0.5ml of PG and 0.5ml of Ethanol.

I tried the OL/PG vehicle for 4 days, but with each passing day, my scalp was burning and itching more and more. Shedding may have actually increased after 4 days as I noticed a LOT of hair falling out when washing my hair... anywhere between 30-50 hairs.

I'm back on the ethanol/PG mix now though, we'll see how it goes. Since I'm dermarolling, it should penetrate the skin fairly easily so eventhough it may not potentially be as great of a vehicle as Oleyl, it will hopefully be fine.
    I have never tried OL/PG vehicle but even the 50% PG vehicle irritates my scalp. However, the only real before and after with CB I have seen was on 50/50 PG/ETH so I think it is at least a decent vehicle. Is the shedding calming down now that you're back on the other vehicle?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

Since most of will be depending on the Iron Dragon pre mixed CB formula, which vehicles do you think will they use and which strength will it be?

Also did you get sides since starting the CB? Could you list them please?

yan and lothar99, Thanks for the answers :-)

Kane is working on a nano suction for the cb

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    Kane is working on a nano suction for the cb
    are you serious mark? i've not seen this on *****. could you open a topic there?

Realistically, RU should not give sexual sides. It doesn't have any systemic anti-androgen effects. Its main metabolites are inactive, only 1% of RU metabolites are anti-androgenic and they are metabolised further to inactive forms in a couple of days.

So if somebody claims to be getting sexual sides from RU, either they are hyper-sensitive to androgens or, more likely, it's a placebo effect.

CB though has entirely inactive metabolites so it will do even less.

RU's problem wasn't safety, it was that the molecule breaks down too quickly to be marketable. I tried MPBT's RU in KB for 6 months and found that while it worked very well for the first couple of weeks, by the end of the two month supply (plus a month shipping to get there) it was losing efficacy, as evidenced by the fact my scalp got more and more oily as I approached the end of the bottle.

So even KB doesn't really keep it active past 2 months, IMO. If I go back on it, I'll buy the powder and KB and mix them separately.

Although depending on how the CB results go for people I might switch to that...