Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Dr. Hasson/4134 Grafts/One Session/ 10 Months/Repair

This is a unique case that no doubt most of you have not seen the likes of before.

This local patient underwent a procedure many years ago to attach a hair system to his scalp. At one point some clinics would create "tunnels" in a patient's scalp tissue in order for hooks from a system to latch onto. We have seen several of these cases over the years and have reversed them all successfully.

Dr. Hasson performed two procedures on this patient. The first session was performed to remove the tunnels and give the scalp time to heal. Once done Dr. Hasson and his team were able to move 4134 grafts in one session. Ten months later (and without hair coloring) the patient has a much more manageable head of hair that is not subject to routine maintenance (and infection) like his old hair system.
    Attached Files
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • Refuse2GoBald
    • Mar 2009

Amazing work as always! Great job Dr. Hasson!!

Comment

• TeeJay73
      • Oct 2008

Very nice Jotronic. Wow, the "tunnels" almost seem barbaric in nature. Poor guy. So happy that doctors like Doc Hasson & Wong and the many other IAHRS docs exist. Tru advocates for the well being and happiness of us men that care about our hair loss.

TeeJay

Comment

Working...