is there are guys who use Bimatoprost here ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hairismylife
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Tito555
    bimatoprost 0.3 mg
    benzalkonium chloride 0.05 mg this acts as a preservative and also increases penetration
    purified water
    sodium chloride/In other words salt
    citric acid used as a chelating agent
    Sodium hydroxide
    sodium chloride

My room mate uses a more simple way
    he uses
    bimatoprost 0.6 mg
    benzalkonium chloride 0.08 mg
    citric acid
    purified water and methyl alcohol
    Jazz or someone can help to send this regime to Susan?

Comment

• lukey
      • Oct 2012

I'm also very interested in this.

Comment

• Hairismylife
        • Jun 2012

I think we should put more effort on Bim rather than on OC becoz both should work, however OC is expected to maintain your hair but Bim would regrow your hair. Maintenance or regrowth? Your choice?

Comment

• EXprettyboy
          • Sep 2011

I'm gonna try bimatoprost.

Anybody know if the online no prescription pharmacies are supplying what they advertise, because 8 bottles of bimatoprost for $150 free shipping seems too good to be true...

Comment

• Thunderbass
            • Jul 2011

Was wondering the same thing! I found this site and was going to try it. http://www.alldaychemist.com/careprost1.html

Comment

• unbalding
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by EXprettyboy
              I'm gonna try bimatoprost.

Anybody know if the online no prescription pharmacies are supplying what they advertise, because 8 bottles of bimatoprost for $150 free shipping seems too good to be true...
              I wouldn't say it's too good to be true. It's still ridiculously expensive. If you have the time, and aren't too lazy you will save a lot of money by getting the powder and mixing it yourself. I think I'm on my tenth bottle, and I'm not really sure if it's doing anything. I'm using a bunch of other stuff as well, so it's impossible to say. I will say this, even with all the other stuff I'm taking I think I did better on RU and 5% minoxidil.

Comment

• EXprettyboy
                • Sep 2011

Brand name Larisse is about $125 for a single bottle, so $18 a bottle seemed awesome in comparison.

Anyway you reckon it is genuinely bimatoprost, not horse piss. Ha.

Comment

• unbalding
                  • Sep 2014

I got mine from alldaychemist, and yes I think it's genuine. I paid $12.xx/btl with shipping.

Comment

• abrorcasanova
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by unbalding
                    I got mine from alldaychemist, and yes I think it's genuine. I paid $12.xx/btl with shipping.
                    So how much it costs you per month? How many bottles also?

Comment

• unbalding
                      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by abrorcasanova
                      So how much it costs you per month? How many bottles also?
                      I use it sparingly, and get about five days out of a bottle, so it's roughly $75/month. I think I'm going to discontinue it when my supply runs out. I will consider getting some powder later and using a higher concentration. For now I will stick with everything else in my regimen and see if there is any change after I discontinue it.

Comment

• bluesuedeshoes
                        • Jan 2012

Hey Tito are you still out there? Im really interested in getting some Bim off you!

Comment

• RobertSe
                          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Tito555
                          I can get help from colleagues for production
                          Just a case of buying more raw product and using larger mixing materials
                          Ultimately the same process
                          Tito if you can get back it would be great

Comment

• lmg7
                            • Oct 2014

Tito what happened man we need more information

Comment

• bluesuedeshoes
                              • Jan 2012

bump for Tito. He posted his email on here but I see that it got deleted. Did anyone grab it before it did?!

Comment

• roybaker
                                • Jul 2022

common sexual problem such as depression, anxiety, and other psychiatric illnesses, can cause many different types of s*xual disorders. "It is clear that there is a strong connection between erectile dysfunction and depression," said Dr. Parish. “Women, on the other hand, who suffer from depression are more likely to see a decrease in libido. It is very important to diagnose psychiatric illness first to improve s*xual function ”.S*xual function is often improved by addressing, managing, and alleviating anxiety and depression. "There are many useful therapies," explained Dr. Parish, "including mindfulness, cognitive behavioral therapy and relaxation techniques to help you become more present in the experience and enjoy it more fully."Some changes in s*x drive, performance, and function are normal parts of aging. "As men get older," said Dr. Parish, "they may need more time for foreplay or direct stimulation. If that's not enough to improve normal age-related Premature Ejaculation changes in s*xual function, the s*x therapy can be very helpful. "
                                However, if the changes are drastic or difficult to overcome, Dr. Parish suggested speaking to a primary care physician. "Your doctor can help you differentiate normal changes from more problematic problems, including medical problems," he said. "Don't assume it's a normal change that comes with aging."

Comment

Working...