+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Chemicals, gluten, pollution, your environment, etc. CAN trigger Alopecia Areata. So I don't know why people are denying that, or trying to change what jazz1 said into "No, chemicals don't cause hair loss!!!". He is not talking about MPB, it's AA and he is absolutely right. Of course you have to have the disease in your body, but it is triggered by many things, stress, bad diet, bad environment, chemicals, toxins, etc. It could be anything, depends on the person.

Read the book The Autoimmune Epidemic.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Chemicals, gluten, pollution, your environment, etc. CAN trigger Alopecia Areata. So I don't know why people are denying that, or trying to change what jazz1 said into "No, chemicals don't cause hair loss!!!". He is not talking about MPB, it's AA and he is absolutely right. Of course you have to have the disease in your body, but it is triggered by many things, stress, bad diet, bad environment, chemicals, toxins, etc. It could be anything, depends on the person.

Read the book The Autoimmune Epidemic.
    He didn't start out talking about AA:

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1
    Wake up guys these bloody scientists have genetically modified mice to BALD, what makes you think they can not genetically modify certain public human genes through spiking our foods etc to modifying GMO, hormones in milk, flouride I'm tap water list goes on. I'm 100% sure they have the cure, like stated as always they won't give it because there's no money to be made!
    and he didn't end by talking about AA:

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1
    It's simple the RNA signal in your gut signal to your DNA and switch on the genes. Once you remove what causes the gene to be switched on they signal it to be switched off. I would beleive the cure is in our environment, we eat chemcials daily even the organic crap we think is organic is chemically processed, our environment is shit full of radiation, stress, chemtrail, hormomes in milk the works. Even woman are now balding more woman are balding in this day and age, they are feeding us crap to change our genes to be passed on to our children. Example look up aspartame what diseases are caused by this bullshit, created by scientist. Scientist now are greedy profit driven idiots, some are not bad but have no choice but to follow what the big corporations pay them, money talks!
    Your environment no doubt has an effect on your health, and it may be the major trigger for AA (I'm not sure I don't have AA so I have never researched it). But the topic went back to the same old BS that gets brought up all the time that baldness is caused by your nutrition/environment and scientists have a cure but don't want to release it blah, blah, blah. It was heading towards it's inevitable conclusion in tin foil hat land and I'm just waiting for researchneverfails to join the party and tell us jerking off causes baldness.

We have no fluoride in our water here in Belgium. I'm in my early twenties and already bald.

It's tough to accept but male pattern baldness is 100% genetic and you will go bald no matter what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    He didn't start out talking about AA:

and he didn't end by talking about AA:

Your environment no doubt has an effect on your health, and it may be the major trigger for AA (I'm not sure I don't have AA so I have never researched it). But the topic went back to the same old BS that gets brought up all the time that baldness is caused by your nutrition/environment and scientists have a cure but don't want to release it blah, blah, blah. It was heading towards it's inevitable conclusion in tin foil hat land and I'm just waiting for researchneverfails to join the party and tell us jerking off causes baldness.
    Your correct I did not, but my my point was referring towards AA as I cured this, if filtering tap water cured 6 people alopecia areata then there's something saying its the water! It obvious from research that AA is an auto immune disease, hence that's what flouride does it causes auto immune diseaese. Funny thing not everyone who drinks tap water gets AA, interesting because i seem to have because it runs in family genes as my dad had it nearly all his life. Funny after filtering the water he now seems to not get one Aloepcia areata patch even when he is stressed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Your correct I did not, but my my point was referring towards AA as I cured this, if filtering tap water cured 6 people alopecia areata then there's something saying its the water! It obvious from research that AA is an auto immune disease, hence that's what flouride does it causes auto immune diseaese. Funny thing not everyone who drinks tap water gets AA, interesting because i seem to have because it runs in family genes as my dad had it nearly all his life. Funny after filtering the water he now seems to not get one Aloepcia areata patch even when he is stressed!
    Based on the recent PGD2 theory, technically, MPB is also an autoimmune condition.

hence that's what flouride does it causes auto immune diseaese
    You really can't use anecdotal 'evidence' from six people to make such a broad sweeping statement about a substance that hundreds of millions of people use every day to brush their teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Based on the recent PGD2 theory, technically, MPB is also an autoimmune condition.

You really can't use anecdotal 'evidence' from six people to make such a broad sweeping statement about a substance that hundreds of millions of people use every day to brush their teeth.
    I did not I read a study by one scientists stating this as I wanted to know what in tap water caused my condition. Like everyone on here who tends to go by scientist evidence I did the same, so it's very clear to say that something in tap water was triggering my alopecia areata.

Do you have a link to the study?

All of those sites are biased new age blogs. Unless it's a paper from a peer reviewed journal it doesn't count as science. But granted fluoride itself is not harmless in large doses.

Fair enough but still don't explain why tap water gave me alopecia areata.......