• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jazz1
    Inactive
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
    Alex Jones? Is that you?
    Nope lol, but I beleive him because as above I cured alopecia areata I had aswell.

Comment

• walrus
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Jazz1
      Wake up guys these bloody scientists have genetically modified mice to BALD, what makes you think they can not genetically modify certain public human genes through spiking our foods etc to modifying GMO, hormones in milk, flouride I'm tap water list goes on. I'm 100% sure they have the cure, like stated as always they won't give it because there's no money to be made!
      Can tin foil hats cure hair loss?

Comment

• greatjob!
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
        It's simple the RNA signal in your gut signal to your DNA and switch on the genes.
        You really don't understand molecular biology. RNA doesn't signal DNA to switch on genes. Transcription of DNA is activated by many pathways depending on the genes, which then causes RNA polymerase to transcribe the DNA into RNA, which can then be translated into protein depending on the type of RNA that was produced during transcription. But a "RNA signal in your gut" does not initiate transcription of DNA.

Comment

• greatjob!
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by walrus
          Can tin foil hats cure hair loss?
          Sure if you never take them off then who's to say you are actually bald?

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

Fluoride?!?!?!

FLUORIDE CAUSES HAIR LOSS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Is this guy a ****ing troll or something???

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
              Doctor Representative
              • Aug 2012

The following photo is a testimony to the health benefits of fluoride in our water.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fluoride.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	436955

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
              Cole Hair Transplant
              1045 Powers Place
              Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
              Phone 678-566-1011
              Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.
              Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-22-2015, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• UK_
                • Feb 2011

I dont know how we went from talking about creating a human brain in the lab to a discussion about fluoride.

But can we PLEASE STICK TO THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD?

Comment

• Jazz1
                  Inactive
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                  Fluoride?!?!?!

FLUORIDE CAUSES HAIR LOSS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Is this guy a ****ing troll or something???
                  You must need glasses, I'm referring to Alopecia Areata not MPB, haha read the sentence properly.

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
                    • Feb 2011

People may break Jazz1's chops but what we put into our bodies really can have an effect on hair loss. Even Spencer would side with me on this this; he's talked about this on previous shows.

Comment

• greatjob!
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by DepressedByHairLoss
                      People may break Jazz1's chops but what we put into our bodies really can have an effect on hair loss. Even Spencer would side with me on this this; he's talked about this on previous shows.
                      Sure your nutrition can have an effect on your hair and hairloss, but it's not the cause of genetic loss.

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

Aren't there greek statues that are bald too? That would go back thousands of years which proves its not just what we put into our bodies.

Comment

• greatjob!
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
                          Aren't there greek statues that are bald too? That would go back thousands of years which proves its not just what we put into our bodies.
                          There are actually documented accounts of "doctors" in ancient Egypt concocting topicals thousands of years ago in order to treat baldness as well, there were no chemicals in their water/food, no GMO's, and they all ate organic. The theory of nutrition/chemicals as a causative agent of mpb falls flat on it's face every time. It definately contributes to overall health and may be the cause of certain conditions, but mpb is not one of them.

Comment

• hellouser
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by greatjob!
                            There are actually documented accounts of "doctors" in ancient Egypt concocting topicals thousands of years ago in order to treat baldness as well, there were no chemicals in their water/food, no GMO's, and they all ate organic. The theory of nutrition/chemicals as a causative agent of mpb falls flat on it's face every time. It definately contributes to overall health and may be the cause of certain conditions, but mpb is not one of them.
                            Exactly.

I think those who make the argument about what we eat are just continuing the reason why theres no cure. These people need to be corrected, shutup and ignored from all future discussions about hair loss.

Comment

• greatjob!
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
                              Exactly.

I think those who make the argument about what we eat are just continuing the reason why theres no cure. These people need to be corrected, shutup and ignored from all future discussions about hair loss.
                              I think it's a combination of many things why people believe this, lack of scientific knowledge, naivety, misinformed, and a lot of times wishful thinking. If something is genetic there isn't a whole lot you can do about it, but if it's environmental then it's something that can be controlled and a lot of people hold on to that hope. When I was first loosing my hair I clung to every ray of hope that it was something that could be fixed, I was also 13 so I thought it had to be something else because I was so young, by the time I excepted it was genetic I wasted a lot of time and money and a ton of hair trying to fix a problem that wasn't there.

Comment

• burtandernie
                                • Nov 2012

Its not a fair comparison and these articles are always dumbed down for the average joe. There are a lot of differences between doing this and growing hair. One huge factor is you need to grow huge amounts of hair cheap enough and fast enough to make it work. Growing these is completely different ball game.
                                Growing hairs in a way such as this will happen I promise you in our life times stem cells will cure MPB. Why has MPB never been cured up until now? Stem cells have never been understood or able to be used until now. That is the key difference not just using them directly, but just learning from how stem cell develops into hair and that kind of thing.
                                Its also pretty cool regardless of its use for MPB, but its a tiny baby step we wont see anything real from this for decades.

Comment

Working...