+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Wake up guys these bloody scientists have genetically modified mice to BALD, what makes you think they can not genetically modify certain public human genes through spiking our foods etc to modifying GMO, hormones in milk, flouride I'm tap water list goes on. I'm 100% sure they have the cure, like stated as always they won't give it because there's no money to be made!
    Then lets find the cure OURSELVES.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Then lets find the cure OURSELVES.
    I'm trying, I found the cure for alopecia areata as I suffered this and it's in my genes my dad had it nearly all his life. Surprisingly one day I went to my hairdresser who mentioned his patch was growing back, he told me something about water systems. I fitted these water systems and to my shock all my patches regrew back in 3 weeks, funny enough ignorant people starting saying its placebo effect haha. Guess what I never told my dad it would cure him or my brother and both there patches filled in and it's been 2 years iv been stressed and not one single alopecia areata patch amongst us.

Proof

Before

After water filteration system, not no cheapy systems either reverse osmosis

Systems

My conclusion is that flouride causes auto immune disease and that's what AA is, I use drink high amounts tap water due to gym. Now here's interesting part something in tap water was triggering my alopecia areata gene for me to get this problem as I never suffered it young age and me and my brother both got AA around the same age. So in conclusion it's in our genes but obviously being triggered of by something. It's simple the RNA signal in your gut signal to your DNA and switch on the genes. Once you remove what causes the gene to be switched on they signal it to be switched off. I would beleive the cure is in our environment, we eat chemcials daily even the organic crap we think is organic is chemically processed, our environment is shit full of radiation, stress, chemtrail, hormomes in milk the works. Even woman are now balding more woman are balding in this day and age, they are feeding us crap to change our genes to be passed on to our children. Example look up aspartame what diseases are caused by this bullshit, created by scientist. Scientist now are greedy profit driven idiots, some are not bad but have no choice but to follow what the big corporations pay them, money talks!

Ps I also had it on my side off my head, beard etc, now I'm clean free thanks to removing the tap water chemcials they poison us with.

Wake up guys these bloody scientists have genetically modified mice to BALD, what makes you think they can not genetically modify certain public human genes through spiking our foods etc to modifying GMO, hormones in milk, flouride I'm tap water list goes on. I'm 100% sure they have the cure, like stated as always they won't give it because there's no money to be made!
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were right.

Alex Jones? Is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Alex Jones? Is that you?
    Nope lol, but I beleive him because as above I cured alopecia areata I had aswell.

Can tin foil hats cure hair loss?

It's simple the RNA signal in your gut signal to your DNA and switch on the genes.
    You really don't understand molecular biology. RNA doesn't signal DNA to switch on genes. Transcription of DNA is activated by many pathways depending on the genes, which then causes RNA polymerase to transcribe the DNA into RNA, which can then be translated into protein depending on the type of RNA that was produced during transcription. But a "RNA signal in your gut" does not initiate transcription of DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Can tin foil hats cure hair loss?
    Sure if you never take them off then who's to say you are actually bald?

Fluoride?!?!?!

FLUORIDE CAUSES HAIR LOSS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Is this guy a ****ing troll or something???