+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Senior Member drybone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Were we born to be bald?

    Nah. We went bald because we are bad people. We werent good enough so God punished us by making our hair fall out. If only we did better at school or didnt step on ants.

    In all seriousness, 90% is genetics and the other 10% is diet and stress of lifestyle.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Were we born to be bald?

    Nah. We went bald because we are bad people. We werent good enough so God punished us by making our hair fall out. If only we did better at school or didnt step on ants.

    In all seriousness, 90% is genetics and the other 10% is diet and stress of lifestyle.
    Man... ! God was a bald man! He love us because we are just like him.

    [And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.Kings 2:23-24
    Last edited by Winston; 09-22-2013 at 09:30 AM.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    73

    Default

    If a man's hair falls out from his head, he is bald; he is clean.Leviticus 13:40

    And if a man's hair falls out from his forehead, he has baldness of the forehead; he is clean.[Leviticus 13:41
    Make yourselves bald and cut off your hair, for the children of your delight; make yourselves as bald as the eagle, for they shall go from you into exile. B]Micah 1:16[/B]

    Baldness has come upon Gaza; Ashkelon has perished. O remnant of their valley, how long will you gash yourselves?Jeremiah 47:5
    Last edited by Winston; 09-22-2013 at 09:30 AM.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!
    Posts
    147

    Default

    This guy looks good bald.


  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heyzeus View Post
    Do some men just suit being bald? I am thinking Larry David and Bruce Willis are obvious examples.
    I think if anything it adds to their charisma. They look as if being bald is the natural order for them.
    If only the same could be said for all of us. My problem is that I lack a neck, so I look like a pin, but a pin with a really big head. Far too top heavy.
    Any other that can be added to the list?
    Some people looks cool with thier bald personality. Stone cold Steve Austin from WWE is best example. He is looking cool...

Similar Threads

  1. My photos. I am 36 years old and bald, bald, bald. :(
    By Red20 in forum Hair Transplant Veterans
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-22-2017, 09:57 AM
  2. I was born with a big forehead
    By dreamer in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 08:39 PM
  3. Born Bald
    By joelion01 in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 06:16 AM
  4. Going bald, being bald, thinking bald!
    By andyroberto in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 12:06 PM
  5. New born hair dying?
    By cphan in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 03:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Worried about my hair
Today 06:36 PM
by TML1991
Last Post By TML1991
Today 06:36 PM
rather choose too dark or too bright hair?
Today 02:42 PM
Last Post By LongHairGuy
Today 02:42 PM
Crown Thinning or Cowlick?
12-13-2017 08:19 PM
by Zuul
Last Post By Zuul
Today 01:32 PM