Fin poll

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DanWS
    • Jul 2013

Use Fin, had sides, powered through, ok now and it is working!

Started on 1mg per day, got minor sides, went down to 0.25mg per day, sides all but gone, had regrowth on hairline after just 2 months.

Comment

• Vic12
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by baldee
      I started fin when I was 19 and NW1.5, stopped it age 23 after realising that at NW6 I was among the non-responders. Tried Dut for a further year, but that was just as futile. I did not get side effects from any of the drugs.
      Wow is this what some people call "aggressive MPB" or is that sort of progression to be expected of anyone who notices hair loss?

Comment

• cp9
        • Jun 2013

Took it for 4 months. Was doing amazing things to my hair.. then BOOM. Balls started to shrink (way too much testosterone in my body). Took 2 weeks off.. went back on it with a lower dose and taking it EOD. Hair's a little thinner than before, but it's still holding on.

Comment

• DanWS
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by cp9
          Took it for 4 months. Was doing amazing things to my hair.. then BOOM. Balls started to shrink (way too much testosterone in my body). Took 2 weeks off.. went back on it with a lower dose and taking it EOD. Hair's a little thinner than before, but it's still holding on.
          Those shrinking balls stories scare the F.U.C.K. outta me! I even had a dream where it happened and it was frigging horrible, lol.

Comment

• cp9
            • Jun 2013

Yeah.. it's not exactly fun lol. But the dick still works.. phew. Balls aren't back to their original size yet though. *knock on wood*

Comment

• swingline747
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by cp9
              Yeah.. it's not exactly fun lol. But the dick still works.. phew. Balls aren't back to their original size yet though. *knock on wood*
              Im in your boat.
              I debate every day on lowering the does but the phsyical pain and shrinkage scares me way to much. I always say a little ED and lack of drive would be fine but the burning, blue balls pain and UTI syptoms were to much.

Comment

• cp9
                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by swingline747
                Im in your boat.
                I debate every day on lowering the does but the phsyical pain and shrinkage scares me way to much. I always say a little ED and lack of drive would be fine but the burning, blue balls pain and UTI syptoms were to much.
                Are your balls back to their original size yet? I try not to think about the sides when I take the pills.. I find that if I think about sides too much, they'll manifest. The mind's a powerful tool. Hope you're recovering well man.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                  • Jun 2013

When I first started taking fin, I thought of sides all the time and had the mild ball ache every now and then. 2+ months later and I don't think of sides and don't get them either.

Comment

• heyzeus
                    • Aug 2013

I started taking it last week, only .25 twice a week for now. On the very first day of taking it i had a ball ache after intercourse, and my nips were quite sensitive for a few days. Both seem better now though, touch wood.

I have also been taking Regaine for about 7 months, it
                    was mainly for my crown, but it has really improved my hairline. I do think I had a minox shed the other week though, was noticeably loosing hairs for a good two weeks. My question is that if they have the little white bulbs at the end attached, is that a bad thing? Although it could be related to the fact I had been taking Saw Palmetto for about two months and stopped around the same time as the shed as most people say it is useless

Comment

• swingline747
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by cp9
                      Are your balls back to their original size yet? I try not to think about the sides when I take the pills.. I find that if I think about sides too much, they'll manifest. The mind's a powerful tool. Hope you're recovering well man.
                      trust me i didnt think about sides until they happened. I tried a second go around with it but they came back after 2 doses, so I know its just not for me unfortunately.

Comment

• cp9
                        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by heyzeus
                        I have also been taking Regaine for about 7 months, it
                        was mainly for my crown, but it has really improved my hairline. I do think I had a minox shed the other week though, was noticeably loosing hairs for a good two weeks. My question is that if they have the little white bulbs at the end attached, is that a bad thing?
                        White bulb's a good thing. Keep to your regime and the hair should grow back stronger than before.

How thin's your crown btw?

Comment

• heyzeus
                          • Aug 2013

I think i have always had quite a prominent crown, but it definitely got a lot thinner at the beginning of this year, to the point where I felt the need to shave my head. But I just did not feel comfortable with a skinhead so I gave minox a go. I think it has probably brought my crown to a point it was a year and a half ago, still thin, but disguisable.

Comment

• Soxfaninfl
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Zao
                            Taking Propecia was the best decision I ever made for myself!
                            I second that! Thank you Merck for creating this wonderful product.

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soxfaninfl
                              I second that! Thank you Merck for creating this wonderful product.

How long have you been on it? What dosage? Ever get any issues since taking it?

Comment

• Soxfaninfl
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Jcm800
                                How long have you been on it? What dosage? Ever get any issues since taking it?
                                I've been on it since March of 2012. I take 1mg of brand name Propecia. No, I've never had any side effects. You can't tell I lost any hair. I got on it with in two weeks of noticing my hair loss. You can check out my public profile on this site to see my before and after results. You won't see any difference because what ever hair I lost it grew back.

Comment

Working...