+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thanks for the info Tracy. So the foam doesn't work better it's just easier to use? if i use the liquid the way I'm supposed to the results will be the same in your opinion? I mean 5% minoxidil is the same in liquid or foam as far as penetration and potency correct? And you're right. Baldness is not a disease. But it can have the same debilitating effect as a disease especially psychologically. Which could lead to other diseases such as depression etc. In this case everything is relative. I'm glad I'm generally in good health but would have had a happier life without the bald part.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Nobody gives a **** about baldness that's the problem. Did you give a **** about baldness before you started losing your hair? I know I didn't. I was thinking of curing cancer actually or other autoimmune diseases...

If baldness could be really taken as seriously as other diseases (even though it isn't), we would have REAL CURE in 10 years.

No funding. Not enough scientists and companies. Nobody gives a ****.

you're becoming another Scorpion...

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    you're becoming another Scorpion...
    Never !

I'm not that superficial.

I just want my hair back to stand a chance with women and feel like my old self.

Btw, I think Scorpion will end up in a pretty bad situation soon.
    Kinda starting to feel sorry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I have recently read that some people are mixing Bimatoprost with Minoxidil. I am considering giving that a try since I am not willing to stop using Minoxidil. I will see my primary care doctor next week and I will ask him for a script for lumigan. It will either improve my hair or it won't - but I see no harm in giving it a try for six months or so.
    My primary care doctor did give me a script for Lumigan and I will start using it mixed with 2% women's generic Minoxidil, alternating with plain 2% women's generic Minoxidil every other evening starting tomorrow. I will continue using men's Rogaine foam in the morning. After I give it about six months, I will post how well I think it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by Lounk61 View Post
    Thanks for the info Tracy. So the foam doesn't work better it's just easier to use? if i use the liquid the way I'm supposed to the results will be the same in your opinion? I mean 5% minoxidil is the same in liquid or foam as far as penetration and potency correct? And you're right. Baldness is not a disease. But it can have the same debilitating effect as a disease especially psychologically. Which could lead to other diseases such as depression etc. In this case everything is relative. I'm glad I'm generally in good health but would have had a happier life without the bald part.
    Some people say the foam is not as effective as the liquid. I stay with the liquid because I know it works and it's a lot cheaper.

Science really needs to keep it's priority's on curing the deadly stuff like Parkinsons, cancer, MS, And CS. I know since at least 1989 they have been trying to figure out how to turn off the gene for Cystic fibrosis . Once they figure out how to turn off these nasty genes, they can focus on fat and hair genes.