+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    If I didn't think hair loss was a big deal, I would never have become such a huge fan of The Bald Truth or become an active poster on this forum. I was severely effected by my hair loss, almost to the point of not being able to function, but I got past it and realized that life is worth living and that you attract whatever you believe you deserve to attract in this life.

Once I accepted what I was going through, I worked on myself and you know what, I landed an extremely hot women, better looking than the girls I dated before I began to lose my hair.

FYI I was much better looking when I had all of my hair and girls would look at me all the time in the street or the mall or wherever. That all ended once my hairline began to recede and it really depressed me, but once I figured out how to approach women with confidence(even if it was false at first) my hairline was an after thought. I learned how to put my best foot forward and not worry if the girl I was interested in was giving me the "eye" before I would approach her. As a matter of fact I basically stopped getting looks from women once I began to lose my hair, so if I waited to find someone who was attracted to me at first glance, I would be depressed and alone like some of you guys are.

I did not have to "settle" because of my hair loss, I just had to change my way of thinking and accept the fact that I wasn't one of the best looking guys in the room anymore. It made no difference in the end.
    This post perfectly illustrates the problem
    Yes you can get a long term relationship with significant balding/baldness. & if that was the only thing it took to have a satisfying life, balding would be fine

However if you are even remotely normal you will come into contact with many different people during the day. Including many different women. & the way you get treated DOES change with your hair....in fact it can change incredibly in some situations. You will spend more time interacting with these other people than your significant other, so most of your life you are being treated worse than you would be with hair.
    Also, if you are a male whose sex drive has not sputtered out, you have a natural instinct to hook up with multiple women. Not just your girlfriend/wife (especially if you have been with her longer than a few months). That is the burning drive passed down to you from many many generations of men. Regardless if you act on this or not, having the options is extremely validating. EXTREMELY validating. When women feel raw attraction to you that is about as good as you will ever feel without drugs, not joking

So going from women paying attention to you just because you exist, to being invisible (or even offensive) to them, is pretty much one of the worst freefalls you can experience in life. & with premature MPB it does not happen gradually over 20-30 years, it happens FAST, like from NW1 to visibly balding within 2-4 years
    This is like life taking a needle and sticking your soul and deflating it. Then taking the limp, pathetic leftovers and lighting them on fire. Then flushing the ashes down the toilet, then the underground sewage pipe bursts open & your soul's ashes soak deep into the mud in the earth's crust.....never to see the light of day again, buried forever.

but yeah I agree with the original premise that you can still get a gf/wife if you are balding

So what if one guy is NW3 and another is NW7, they both feel uncomfortable with the way they look, they both get insulting bald jokes from people, both of their appearances diminished, they both have people reminding them every day how bald they are. We are all in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Yes you can get a long term relationship with significant balding/baldness. & if that was the only thing it took to have a satisfying life, balding would be fine

However if you are even remotely normal you will come into contact with many different people during the day. Including many different women. & the way you get treated DOES change with your hair....in fact it can change incredibly in some situations. You will spend more time interacting with these other people than your significant other, so most of your life you are being treated worse than you would be with hair.
    Also, if you are a male whose sex drive has not sputtered out, you have a natural instinct to hook up with multiple women. Not just your girlfriend/wife (especially if you have been with her longer than a few months). That is the burning drive passed down to you from many many generations of men. Regardless if you act on this or not, having the options is extremely validating. EXTREMELY validating. When women feel raw attraction to you that is about as good as you will ever feel without drugs, not joking

So going from women paying attention to you just because you exist, to being invisible (or even offensive) to them, is pretty much one of the worst freefalls you can experience in life. & with premature MPB it does not happen gradually over 20-30 years, it happens FAST, like from NW1 to visibly balding within 2-4 years
    This is like life taking a needle and sticking your soul and deflating it. Then taking the limp, pathetic leftovers and lighting them on fire. Then flushing the ashes down the toilet, then the underground sewage pipe bursts open & your soul's ashes soak deep into the mud in the earth's crust.....never to see the light of day again, buried forever.

but yeah I agree with the original premise that you can still get a gf/wife if you are balding
    I didn't know that I would end up in a long term relationship with the women I'm with now. We just hooked up like everybody does after a couple of drinks and a night out. Oh and it was someone from the office, so there goes your theory on that.

Do you think I had a sign on my back saying "insecure balding guy looking for long term relationship, will pay your bills if you love me?" LOL

I've been "validated" with and without a lot of hair. Do you have any idea how validating it feels to hook up with an extremely hot women when you have a badly receding hairline? You should try it sometime. It beats just being the best looking guy in the room any day!

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post

Just out of curiosity, how far has your hair loss progressed?

Isn't he on fin and dut?

He's got that **** on lockdown brah, wish I could tolerate that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    I'm not saying that it's worse, I'm just saying he can become as happy as the time before he lost his legs while it's not the case for a balding guy.
    I know what you said and allow me to strongly disagree.

Well that's cute, but you can't disagree here, because it has been proven. Crippled people can become at peace with themselves again while it is never the case for people who have been badly burnt to the face. That's a fact.

Think about it, your losing your appearance identity is more important than losing your leg or your arm. Have you ever heard of people being disfigured with acid? Yes I still think balding is disfiguring in a way.

Why don't use all stop being little bitches I have decided I'm getting a hair system they look awsome, I'm getting a hair system as soon as I start receding more. Get a hair system and live life there's alot of companies so many choices I'm sure there's so many guys that have hair systems that are in bars and clubs getting laid stop searching for a cure get a ****ing hair system and shut the **** up.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgSiwD...%3DfJgSiwDdcok look at these systems who lives in Canada ?? Man if I did I wouldn't care about balding with this system.Also an australian company with nice systems precisionhairplus.com.au **** waiting for the cure and crying about going bald if I knew about systems before I wouldn't have bothered about looking for treatments that don't work!!

Here is another awesome system total cover plus
    Uk. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c0-ekPdGUho come on guys hair systems are the way to go we should start a forum about systems we need to start living life I think it's our only hope.