Guy asks for hair transplant on panel show!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Breaking Bald
    • Aug 2012

Guy asks for hair transplant on panel show!

What do you guys make of this? The poor guy asks for a hair transplant on this panel show, the laughs from the audience and the attitude of the blonde guy makes me angry! At least he got some compassion though, it took a lot of guts to come on a TV show and admit to how badly hair loss has affected him.

• yeahyeahyeah
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
    What do you guys make of this? The poor guy asks for a hair transplant on this panel show, the laughs from the audience and the attitude of the blonde guy makes me angry! At least he got some compassion though, it took a lot of guts to come on a TV show and admit to how badly hair loss has affected him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhQapmNzRPU
    That's the main point.

TBH if Duncan was not on that show, I wouldn't have fancied his chances for getting the money.

The black woman made a fantastic point about confidence. She was totally right.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
      • Aug 2012

I agree.

Comment

• Artista
        • Apr 2010

Im not surprised that , there are those people out there, with full heads of hair, that would be so incongruous and callous to those that would speak about their own hair loss.
        Especially those that are 'well-off' in life with a full head of hair.

Comment

• amadeus
          • Dec 2008

The contestant requesting the money for the hair transplant got what he wanted because he had the balls to admit that he was unhappy with his hair loss in front of millions of people. He spoke for all of us who have felt the way he did. No comment on the blond guy.

Comment

• BigThinker
            • Oct 2012

Now, gentlemen, let's not forget that there's a witch on these forums who has informed us that men bothered by hair loss are "mentally Ill". We all need to go bald or check into a psych ward.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
              • Jun 2013

Sometimes it is good to hear a womans point of view, but sometimes I am not sure if it adds any value to the discussion. "Get over it and live your life" isn't always the best advice. What can we expect from someone that isn't a guy dealing with this hair loss garbage? Her input might be more valued in the discussions that are located toward the bottom of the homepage.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                • Jun 2013

BTW, that blond guy with the woman's hair style looks like a total douche bag.

Comment

Working...