Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesperateOne
    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
    Yeah, I hadn't seen it on store shelves in months, that's why I went with Regenepure Dr. It is $10 cheaper, so unless it messes up my scalp, I will use it from now on if it continues to be available.

I also had to get regenepure because niz was like $125, I was also under the impression that regenepure was stronger, it said so on some websites.

Comment

• akai
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by DesperateOne
      I also had to get regenepure because niz was like $125, I was also under the impression that regenepure was stronger, it said so on some websites.
      Regenepure seems like a good product but I can't get past the fact they won't state the amount of ketoconazole in the shampoo. It's anecdotal evidence but Nizoral stings like hell if it gets in your eyes, which I've heard happens with products that have ketoconazole. Does the same happen with Regenpure?

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
        • Jun 2013

I hear what you are saying about the unlisted amount of keto content. They should indicate how much is in the bottle. I never got any in my eyes so I cant tell you if it stings or not.

Comment

Working...