+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

I think a juvenile hairline looks better then a mature one but I guess opinions vary. I dont think its feminine either to have juvenile or perfect hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    If males are castrated before they fully develop, the natural and normal adult mature male hairline does not happen. Castration interrupts the normal masculinization of the male body. The voice does not lower, the hands and feet do not get bigger, the shoulders do not widen - and the hairline remains juvenile and feminine.
    then why do people like ronald raegen have no hairloss at all? were his balls chopped off?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    then why do people like ronald raegen have no hairloss at all? were his balls chopped off?
    You again... Shakes her head...

It's because like EVERY other human trait, not everyone has it. This is a trait that most men have - but not all men. Why don't you call in during the show the next time it is live and talk to Spencer about it. Maybe he can explain it to you in a way you can understand.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    I dont think its feminine either to have juvenile or perfect hair.
    Well, it certainly isn't masculine. It's just not the norm for guys, especially caucasian guys. This is why ethical hair restoration doctors will not reconstruct a juvenile hairline on a male unless he is transgendered. It just doesn't look right.

You again... Shakes her head...

It's because like EVERY other human trait, not everyone has it. This is a trait that most men have - but not all men. Why don't you call in during the show the next time it is live and talk to Spencer about it. Maybe he can explain it to you in a way you can understand.
    So why do the following men:

not have mature hairlines?

Well, it certainly isn't masculine. It's just not the norm for guys, especially caucasian guys. This is why ethical hair restoration doctors will not reconstruct a juvenile hairline on a male unless he is transgendered. It just doesn't look right.

Maybe it would be nice if we had a choice on this matter.

If I had the choice I would rather have it.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    I think a juvenile hairline looks better then a mature one but I guess opinions vary. I dont think its feminine either to have juvenile or perfect hair.
    You are balding, it is just a term to describe age appropriate hairloss - which is based on men balding generally.

Yes, it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    So why do the following men:

not have mature hairlines?
    They are the anomalies, most white guys do not keep all their hair at the temples & hairline corners past their late teens or early 20s.
    tbh Cruise hairline does not look juvenile. See the sharp corner angles & faded temples.

A lot of prepubescent boys have extremely rounded hairlines like girls. I saw a pic of my hair combed back when I was 11, it was totally rounded (not even slightly squared like most of those guys above). If I had that hairline today I would like ridiculous....but I would probably style to hide it
    I like Pitt's hair in that pic because it is kind of squared off at the hairline corners (not a halfmoon shape), but he has very strong temple points. Nice look on a grown dude

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    They are the anomalies, most white guys do not keep all their hair at the temples & hairline corners past their late teens or early 20s.
    tbh Cruise hairline does not look juvenile. See the sharp corner angles & faded temples.

A lot of prepubescent boys have extremely rounded hairlines like girls. I saw a pic of my hair combed back when I was 11, it was totally rounded (not even slightly squared like most of those guys above). If I had that hairline today I would like ridiculous....but I would probably style to hide it
    I like Pitt's hair in that pic because it is kind of squared off at the hairline corners (not a halfmoon shape), but he has very strong temple points. Nice look on a grown dude
    TBH it is more common then you think, look at Spanish footballers - Fernando Torres, Christiano Ronaldo.

My friends who are not receeding in real life, hair has been like that (Round, or squared off) since they were young.

If you lost hair, you are balding. There is no such thing as a mature hairline. It is just a mild form of hairloss.

Yeah just sucks you have to trade your health for your hair. I picked health for now because I just dont think finasteride will even keep all your hair over the years anyways and the sides have a good chance of showing eventually. Nothing good from changing your hormones will ever come of it