+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    But Boldy and Tom told us to get off Nigams case about the 50 graft test and stop being impatient because Mwamba will have the results in 2 to 3 months. I think your 1 year prediction is more likely to be the case.

I predicted a few weeks ago that there may well be some sort of update from Mwamba in 3 - 6 months, but he'll want to carry on with more testing to improve / conclude. So yea at least a year away.

Can't believe we still haven't found a willing patient who wants to go to India for a free 50 graft test paid flights and hotel.
    I'd think about going, but not till new year as I have an exam in December. Mwamba will start trials in the next couple of months I think, but yeah any verifiable evidence will take a few months at least.

If there is one thing that waiting for hair loss treatments can help with its patience!

Dr Nigam posted this today

have only 3 actual patients namely Mr.Nikhil from Chandigarh, Mr.Viren from Mumbai and Mr.Naveen from Calcutta in the whole of google in my entire practice who have adversely written against my clinic,
    and kindly note that these patients had not met me directly neither had been treated by myself directly,
    and as soon as I came to know about these three,
    I contacted them and have promised them 15000$ free treatment each.
    This complementary treatment started 4 months back for Mr.Viren, 2 months back for Mr. Nikhil and 1 month back for Mr.Navin.
    All three are satisfied now and have written the positive reviews after meeting me personally in their respective links.
    In fact, Mr.Viren have responded well to doubling and hair multiplication treatment both,
    and I will request all three of them to post on this thread itself regarding their experience after meeting me in person directly.

I will post Mr.Viren's photo next week on this thread and will keep you updated with Nikhil and Naveen's progress as their treatment progresses.
    Nikhil and navin were only few months post treatment, and they did not wait for the growth to happen , before they wrote their comments.

Except these 3 patients in the hair category, the rest of the comments made by any poster ever, have never mentioned that they have been my patient, most of them are my competitors writing against my clinic or few might have just enquired on phone or must be opinion makers like you who may read some adverse comments without verifying and make a biased, prejudiced opinion. Of Course, in a democratic platform, everybody has a right to make their opinion.
    By the way,what you claimed as your research, has been posted by every new member, everytime he comes to these threads...

I am doing highest number of hair transplants in India, per month, per clinic.

It is but natural, I will have jealous competitors, specially as I bring the new game changing technique "hair doubling."

The no.1 FUT hair transplant surgeon of Mumbai just 2 years back, is on the verge of closing down his clinic as on today.

The link you provided is nothing... you will see in the coming months and years, more such attacks with ulterior motive to malign and defame my clinic by competitors...
    as my work become threat to them for there professional survival,it is part of the game,when you come up with something new...

Regards, stem cell hair multiplication, I have never claimed that it is 100% successful as on today,
    but yes, what can I do if it gives excellent results to some patients and no results to others.
    I have posted the photographs of the same and I am transparent and open by allowing access to these patients for anyone with their names , telephone nos. and email ids or even through skype.
    Those patients who decide to undergo hair multiplication treatment with me, sign a legal document with my clinic which clearly mentions that the clinic and the patient agrees that hair multiplication is an evolving science.
    Some patients may get desired results, some may not.
    In case, the patients does not get the desired results, he will be provided free hair doubling or free FUE against the amount paid by him,
    If my patients after understanding all the pros and cons of the evolving hair multiplication technique, decide to undergo the same willingly, with their consent, then why should you have a problem without even getting your so called doubts clarified.
    Regards , hair doubling,i am 100% sure of results(but not expecting you to believe ,yet), i know, what i am doing...

Yes, you may take time , may be months, or may be years
    (the way people did not believe fue when it was introduced 10 years back)
    to believe, but that is democratically speaking , your problem.

You said you are an INDIAN, it was more easy for you to have first communicated with me,
    and if not convinced, you had a full scientific right to criticize..

Without even knowing me or even talking to me..you seem to have a done a very unbiased scientific research on the techniques....
    I do not make opinions by smelling, but by continous thorough scrutiny...

Do You think any doctor or even a patient will believe anyone blindly...
    I never focus attention on my own self or my name..
    I always give credit to others , with the support of whose research ,i am able to apply certain facts in my clinic.
    I have always been saying, as a scientists and scientific minded people, we should not focus on one name ..but the potential of the probable curative techniques..
    If we do not discuss, experiment, share,suggest...explore...how can we reach anywhere close to finding better solution for MPB treatments.

Am i doing anything wrong, by trying my best to talk ,discuss,share new approaches of treatments with people like Jahoda, gerd,michael,rose,fuchs,christiano, stenn,washniek,rajesh,tyoshima etc..
    including some well educated and intelligent forum members/moderators across various forums....
    Trying my best ,to get the experts... to work together as a team...

Do not worry, you will have independent scientific studies begining shortly and posted on the forums...
    I hope you are aware, i am starting case studies with few nw7 ...conversion to nw2 with hair doubling.

Mr joshi is the first patient whose cells were taken for culture on 5th october 2013..
    hopefully as i am back from ishsrs tonight to mumbai..will start his doubling this week.
    I wanted to share my ishrs visit with you all,but reading your comment , i lost the enthusiasm to post the same...

Tom and boldy(my patients from forum) were also there with at the ishrs at san fransisco, ask more info from them...

I did discuss few important findings and each others work, with Jahoda at ishrs.

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    I'd think about going, but not till new year as I have an exam in December. Mwamba will start trials in the next couple of months I think, but yeah any verifiable evidence will take a few months at least.

If there is one thing that waiting for hair loss treatments can help with its patience!
    To be fair I'm not going to comment on anything Nigam / Mwamba related unless I hear/see results from now on. I don't want to appear to be counter-productive because that is not my intention. It's just frustration at the slow pace. I guess we'll just see what Boldy, Tom and Mwamba / Nigam brings us in the new year.

I thought dr nigams stopped offering FUE back in May?

Default 50 hair test

But Boldy and Tom told us to get off Nigams case about the 50 graft test and stop being impatient because Mwamba will have the results in 2 to 3 months. I think your 1 year prediction is more likely to be the case.

I predicted a few weeks ago that there may well be some sort of update from Mwamba in 3 - 6 months, but he'll want to carry on with more testing to improve / conclude. So yea at least a year away.

Can't believe we still haven't found a willing patient who wants to go to India for a free 50 graft test paid flights and hotel.
    gc83uk is offline Report Post Reply With Quote

I offered but no response on 50 hair test. A long trip but was willing...

Can Nigam just feed Finasteride to help NW6/NW7 grow hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Can Nigam just feed Finasteride to help NW6/NW7 grow hair?
    Actually, there was a video from Dr. Nigam earlier this year in which he did his '****tail' procedure (mixing pretty much everything, cells, growth factors, etc) and he mentioned in the video that he prescribed the guy Finasteride. The patient was with him in the video.

I don't know anyone here who claimed Nigam was saying HM was 100% effective, what he did say early on is that his doubling procedure was 100% effective. In the response above he claims his doubling procedure has been so effective over the past 2 years that it is forcing the number 1 strip doctor out of business, and yet he has yet to provide us with one single credible non-photoshpped before and after result. Not one single solitary shred of evidence to back up those claims, some of you people might be dumb enough to accept that, but I'm not. Proof or STFU Nigam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!