+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Default Dr Nigam agrees to doubling slick NW6/NW7

As recently discussed in another thread, I contacted Dr Nigam suggesting we should find an NW7 SLICK bald, someone local from Mumbai. Take the maximum amount of grafts from donor, 5000 was suggested. If it works the donor will regenerate in full.

Repeat as above 6 months later.

His response below:

Gaz,
    This is what the steps would be:
    1) By 15th of Sept. 2013, I will recruit 5 sleek bald NW6/ NW7 candidates, offer them free treatments, the candidates have to be living near my clinic and medically fit.

2) Why I am choosing 5 is that if 1 or 2 disappear, we will still have other cases to follow.

3) I'll be performing a combination of
    a) In-vitro hair doubling
    b) In-vivo hair doubling
    c) De-novo doubling
    on these volunteers.

4) I will try to extract maximum graft from the donor possible in these cases, approximately 4000-7000 grafts in first sessions of 3-5 days and repeat the same after approximate 6 months.

5) I will be providing you before pictures of the volunteers by 15th September. Then, on the day of the procedure, I will mail you the shaved pictures and everyday photos after the session with videos , also with the patient reading the newspaper to confirm the date of the procedure, also single shot video of the whole scalp. If any of the photos are not upto the mark, you have to immediately mail me the same so that I can retake the pictures. Rest all the steps will be followed as you mentioned in the mail.

6) Why 15th Sept :
    a) Mwamba with his technicians and a test patient is coming with Tom on 1st week of September. I'll be occupied with them. I'll need some time to find and recruit the right volunteers.

Please, let the critics know:
    1) That we should work together as you said in the mail. Do not isolate me separately, we are all on the same boat. I am one like you all with an advantage of being of a doctor with a clinic,
    2) Have a biotech lab,
    3) Located at only place in the world which is not yet passed any law on stem cell research and therapy I have accessed to major published studies in doubling by the top researchers in the world, in stem cell hair multiplication, 3D speroids and micro-follicle creation in the lab.

I can mail and visit few leading researchers in the world and their labs to rectify and improve to ultimately reach near to the cure.

But remember, we have only 1 or 2 years before Indian Parliament also passes law regulating stem-cell research and therapy.

Need to share lot of other things with you including few early result pics of sleek, bald NW6/7 on whom I have already done first session of doubling in my next mail.

Regards,
    Dr.Nigam.

Nigams surely knows how to get our hopes up, every time. If he's REALLY willing to do this and is really going to do it like the way proposed, shooting perfect professional pictures of the shaven donor ... Then this could finally yield what we all are looking for.

I can't help but feeling some hope here again. But will he let us all down AGAIN ? We'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Nigams surely knows how to get our hopes up, every time. If he's REALLY willing to do this and is really going to do it like the way proposed, shooting perfect professional pictures of the shaven donor ... Then this could finally yield what we all are looking for.

I can't help but feeling some hope here again. But will he let us all down AGAIN ? We'll see...
    Well I know what you mean, but try and be optimistic.

If you can think of any suggestions / changes to the current idea, then chip in below. Personally I hate seeing those microscopic images, showing 1 graft per photo. I rather just see decent photos which capture e.g grafts in perfect focus.

Oh, and last step: he should shave the whole scalp again, to about 5 mm, after the final results after 2 procedures. This is very important because it's the only way to verify the results. If the hairs are long it's impossible to do any verification and even worse, he could use concealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Oh, and last step: he should shave the whole scalp again, to about 5 mm, after the final results after 2 procedures. This is very important because it's the only way to verify the results. If the hairs are long it's impossible to do any verification and even worse, he could use concealer.
    Agreed.

I'd want him to do this after the 1st procedure too. There is a chance that none of these guys will have a 2nd procedure, but if one of those 5 managed e.g 7000 grafts, that would be quite telling in itself!

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Personally I hate seeing those microscopic images, showing 1 graft per photo. I rather just see decent photos which capture e.g grafts in perfect focus.
    Yeah these microscopic images are USELESS. We don't want any of those this time. Just macro pictures but this time in MUCH better detail than the ones he shot of Tom's case. We really need to be able to count hairs and in Tom's case this was barely possible.

What I'd suggest is to place some ink spots on several places of the shaved donor before shooting the pictures. This way you could divide the donor in for example 5 pieces (or more if needed) and easily link them together to form 1 complete image of the donor, in good enough detail to see every single graft and tell how many hairs there are.

Sounds promising, to reduce chance of patient disappearing how about paying test subjects each time they come to see him in his office, once every 3 months is good enough.

if they don't come back it means they are NOT happy...No single NW7 who is IN THE RIGHT MIND would turn down FREE doubling and $$ if it works? Of course they will want to come back for more

It will be easy to get 5 NW7s, advertise in local papers,craigslist/gumtree

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Sounds promising, to reduce chance of patient disappearing how about paying test subjects each time they come to see him in his office, once every 3 months is good enough.

if they don't come back it means they are NOT happy...No single NW7 who is IN THE RIGHT MIND would turn down FREE doubling and $$ if it works? Of course they will want to come back for more

It will be easy to get 5 NW7s, advertise in local papers,craigslist/gumtree
    I suggest this, but he seems to rather get more patients. Strange I know.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I suggest this, but he seems to rather get more patients. Strange I know.
    Yeah I'd also vote for paying them money instead of getting 5. Cause if he'd get 5 he could just let go of the 2 worst results and tell us they never returned. But oh well, the 3 cases left are still worth a lot I guess.

Atleast we dont need that "Veca" guy who was using unethical fear tactics on us, you wouldnt do that with people who suffer with other diseases so dont do it with us!!!!!!!!!