X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 35YrsAfter
    Doctor Representative
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by kobeb24
    Hey guys here is a picture of my crown,how bad does it look?
    Could you take several photos in a few areas with different lighting? Also make sure they are sharp and in focus so the individual hair shafts are clearly defined. That said, the photo you posted looks good and could pass for no hair loss at all. Photos can be misleading. Obviously you see hair loss or you wouldn't be visiting and posting in a hair loss forum.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    Cole Hair Transplant
    Atlanta, GA
    Phone 678-566-1011
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-22-2015, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• kobeb24
      • Aug 2013

Im not for certain im losing hair but i have taken testosterone 500mgs and some other things for performance enhancing,so thats how my paranoia started about losing hair since i know that can aggregate it.

Comment

• Woodyy
        • Apr 2013

Mate your story sounds like mine, I did a 500mg P/W Test E cycle for 10 weeks back in late November 2012 to 1st Feb 2013, it made my temples thin and recede a tiny bit and I shed like crazy for a while. (I still shed a bit now but nowhere near like then)

Fast forward over 7 months and my hair hasn't got any worse, I've even regrown some since being on propecia. I think it's a case of your hair not being able to handle the amount of DHT in your body whilst on cycle but can handle your natural levels. I don't believe the MPB gene gets "turned on" so don't worry about that, some people just have higher tolerances than others.

Comment

• kobeb24
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Woodyy
          Mate your story sounds like mine, I did a 500mg P/W Test E cycle for 10 weeks back in late November 2012 to 1st Feb 2013, it made my temples thin and recede a tiny bit and I shed like crazy for a while. (I still shed a bit now but nowhere near like then)

Fast forward over 7 months and my hair hasn't got any worse, I've even regrown some since being on propecia. I think it's a case of your hair not being able to handle the amount of DHT in your body whilst on cycle but can handle your natural levels. I don't believe the MPB gene gets "turned on" so don't worry about that, some people just have higher tolerances than others.
          So your saying that my natural testosterone production isnt enough to convert to enough DHT to where it would damage my hair?

Comment

• Woodyy
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by kobeb24
            So your saying that my natural testosterone production isnt enough to convert to enough DHT to where it would damage my hair?
            Well if you only started to think you might be losing it after doing a test cycle then it seems likely unless it was a massive coincidence that you'd start losing your hair naturally right at the time you did steroids but that's probably not the case.

I would just see what happens now you are off, when this happened with me I got on propecia straight away and 7 months later hasn't got worse. I still think even if I didn't get on propecia and just stopped the cycle I would've been fine.

If you are really worried get on propecia, if not just hold tight for a while and see if it's worse in a few months, if not you should be ok.

Just lay off the androgenic steroids from now on, if you are ever going to do test again do it whilst using propecia/dutasteride. If you want to be really safe then just do purely anabolic steroids. Obviously your best bet is not to do the steroids but I'm in no position to tell you to do that lol.

Comment

• kobeb24
              • Aug 2013

Lol the funny thing about that is that I already started on a 10 week dbol and test e cycle. Ive been on propecia for about 2 months now and besides propecia I use s5 cream,azealic acid,and nizoral shampoo. I have rogaine 5% minoxidil sitting around but I am still contemplating whether to use it or not. Have any of you guys had good results with rogaine?

Comment

• Woodyy
                • Apr 2013

Ohh right, didn't think you were on cycle anymore lol, sorry.

Dbol is notoriously bad for your hair and unlike Test E nothing will help much with stopping hairloss from Dbol...

Why are you taking Dbol if you are worried about hairloss? and I take it you are just using dbol as the kicker and not using it for the whole 10 weeks right?

Minox is tried and tested and seems to work for most, I could never be arsed dealing with the initial shed to use minoxidil so I can't comment.

Comment

• kobeb24
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Woodyy
                  Ohh right, didn't think you were on cycle anymore lol, sorry.

Dbol is notoriously bad for your hair and unlike Test E nothing will help much with stopping hairloss from Dbol...

Why are you taking Dbol if you are worried about hairloss? and I take it you are just using dbol as the kicker and not using it for the whole 10 weeks right?

Minox is tried and tested and seems to work for most, I could never be arsed dealing with the initial shed to use minoxidil so I can't comment.
                  I already ordered the dbol so i didnt want to waste it lol, and yes im only using it for the first 4 weeks and IDK if it is just placebo but since i started my regimen i noticed my hairloss pretty much stopped completely. From my understanding dbol isnt a DHT derative and the reason some people experience hairloss on it is because it is very androgenic.Is dbol really harsher then say winstrol or tren? As far as minox goes ive been scared of the initial shed too lol I dont want to resemble a lightbulb for a few months for a bit of extra hair.

Comment

Working...