+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PropeciaHelp

Default PropeciaHelp

is these story on propeciahelp for real or this website is full of trolls and hypochondriacs ?? because most of these guys stories are scary ...

Quote Originally Posted by verver View Post
    is these story on propeciahelp for real or this website is full of trolls and hypochondriacs ?? because most of these guys stories are scary ...
    Lol.

They're trolls, hypochondriacs, and grade A douche bags. Look at the main guy "Mew". Anyone who goes there and contests what he says get the reply "GTFO, fin sides are real!!!!!!!!!!" - more or less. Furthermore, he has accounts on hair loss forums where he says slightly mild versions of that same message. He might actually be the biggest chode of all time.

If you choose that website over scientific literature, that's on you. That website is so ghetto - it deserves nil cred.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Lol.

They're trolls, hypochondriacs, and grade A douche bags. Look at the main guy "Mew". Anyone who goes there and contests what he says get the reply "GTFO, fin sides are real!!!!!!!!!!" - more or less. Furthermore, he has accounts on hair loss forums where he says slightly mild versions of that same message. He might actually be the biggest chode of all time.

If you choose that website over scientific literature, that's on you. That website is so ghetto - it deserves nil cred.
    lol thank you, i had some doubt at first about the veracity of these stories but i saw a post where a Doctor (john crisler i think) that said that there are alot of guys suffering from "post finasteride syndrome", so i thought that maybe these stories are true

Quote Originally Posted by bigthinker View Post
    lol.

They're trolls, hypochondriacs, and grade a douche bags. Look at the main guy "mew". Anyone who goes there and contests what he says get the reply "gtfo, fin sides are real!!!!!!!!!!" - more or less. Furthermore, he has accounts on hair loss forums where he says slightly mild versions of that same message. He might actually be the biggest chode of all time.

hahahahaha

I have no doubt that there are people who are suffering from sides after taking fin. Studies need to be done to find out what is really going on with these guys. The biggest question I have is: Did these guys have any preexisting conditions prior to taking fin. What tests were run? Maybe these guys had issues and were on the brink of something happening whether they took fin or any other prescription drugs. Just because somebody lifts weights 3-4 times a week, doesn't mean that they are completely healthy.

If anybody is going to go to PropeciaHelp to get their info, then they might as well accept going bald. All you will get from going there is fear from taking any proven treatments.

You get the same fear here as well, crisis and UK are both intelligent posters, both have side effects from Finasteride, not sure if they post on Propeciahelp, but yeah there's prob some hypochondriac's on there, but many surely are genuine cases too..

Quote Originally Posted by verver View Post
    Man I did have some serious side from propecia. But going on those forums was the worst thing i could do. They are all brainwashed hypochondriacs. Literally my testosterone levels crashed and my junk went numb for months. Back to normal though now.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Maybe these guys had issues and were on the brink of something happening whether they took fin or any other prescription drugs.
    That is exactly what one doc speculated as far as all the sides are concerned.

He also said something like - Propecia + other outstanding problems = sides.

He also said something to the effect that propecia may have speed up what was going to happen in the near future.

PFS is a real condition. It is very rare though. And a large percentage of the people experiencing it have an underlying health issue (physical or mental).