Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by stayhopeful
    How do you know follica is on phase II???

Also confirmed by Joe From Staten Island and Spencer himself.

Comment

• RisingFist
      • Nov 2012

There are people getting results from brushing which is the same concept (wound healing). For those, dermaroller should also work. Brushing exfoliates your scalp so there's that benefit however it also cause a shed for a while due to how aggressive it is where as dermaroller may help avoid that shed since it's more straight forward and more practical as well.

It might be a good idea to combine the two, or maybe head messages to also relax the glea. Head stands for blood flow should help especially if you're on a good diet to get those nutrients there.

There are a lot of variations to try. It's cool for those who are first replicating the study to the T, but for those who want to try a variation and have not started minox yet, why not try a natural product? It might give the same results and be healthier. I'm not sure which to use, I'm thinking about that myself but it's worth researching and discussing.

Community experiments are a great thing though. The more people that are involved, the more refined the method. If it doesn't wrk, move on to the next thing. These companies get millions of dollars for research and development, it would awesome to have a community fund where a few thousand people try out some methods/products for free (funded) and track the results. If that were to happen, we would get much further to a treatment in a year or 2 then all these companies have done for decades. Just a thought.

Comment

• stayhopeful
        • Feb 2013

That is awesome. Follica seems to have some MAJOR firepower behind their managment and research teams. Best medical universities in the world such as harvard and ucsf. And they never make any unrealistic claims or scamming type vibes... Pretty much the polar opposite of nigam... I Like!

Comment

• DesperateOne
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
          Somones gotta take the plunge and wound their scalp while injecting FGF-9.
          I know, everything in the research world points to FGF-9. I would suggest you to take the plunge, I would take it but I don't have the money to buy it.

Hey, another note, I have been on fin for years with no side effects, do you think I would be a good candidate for RU? So I would be able to buy it from Kane.

Comment

• ar50
            • May 2013

So do you guys think that the dermaroller technique will really work? and does one of you guys have good experience with it?

I am thinking to start with the dermaroller but i dont know what to buy or how to use it.

Comment

• csoul
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by ar50
              So do you guys think that the dermaroller technique will really work? and does one of you guys have good experience with it?

I am thinking to start with the dermaroller but i dont know what to buy or how to use it.
              Did you read at least the Dermaroller + Minoxidil Quick Guide Post?
              Hello Guys, I posted a question of the Dermaroller about 2 months ago before all the excitement of the community trial and nobody reply to that. I explained all the benefits of the dermaroller on that post but was completely ignored. Now I am very happy that hellouser was able to bring this to the attention of everybody

or the Dermarolling Community Trial ( http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=13420 ) with all the information of what to buy or how to use??

Or Do you want a personal guide specifically to you? Gezz...

Comment

• ar50
                • May 2013

Originally posted by csoul
                Did you read at least the Dermaroller + Minoxidil Quick Guide Post?
                Hello Guys, I posted a question of the Dermaroller about 2 months ago before all the excitement of the community trial and nobody reply to that. I explained all the benefits of the dermaroller on that post but was completely ignored. Now I am very happy that hellouser was able to bring this to the attention of everybody

or the Dermarolling Community Trial ( http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=13420 ) with all the information of what to buy or how to use??

Or Do you want a personal guide specifically to you? Gezz...

I dont visit this forum a lot. Dont give info if you dont want to nobody asked ypu to do that, assface.

Comment

Working...