+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Listen up, this is our last stand

After doing all the research and all the wild goose chases, I can safely say that I am freaking tired of all this. Every single big company that is supposedly creating the cure are all at least 3 years away from any possible introduction to the market.

So listen, every method out there is completely a waste of freaking time. The so called Dr's making miracle procedures are all BS. There is nothing coming out way, don't be delusional.

OUR LAST HOPE, is to focus all of our energy in trying replicate ourselves Follica's technique. Don't comment on any other freaking thread on future treatments, forget about them. If you started one, delete it, all the community should be focusing on this and only this alone. You can read the dermarolling thread to catch up.

DesperateOne

So you feel derma rolling would cure us? What if it doesn't?

I feel your fear; I feel the same. The collective fear is building, but it spurs initiative. And innovation, we hope.

We must try different things. Imagine if someone has results; it would be incredible. We must try.

But for God's sake don't limit yourself to derma rolling.

That in itself would stifle potential future treatment endeavour.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    So you feel derma rolling would cure us? What if it doesn't?

I feel your fear; I feel the same. The collective fear is building, but it spurs initiative. And innovation, we hope.

We must try different things. Imagine if someone has results; it would be incredible. We must try.
    Well not derma rolling, we want to achieve neogenesis and derma rolling is the most promising way to do it.

What I say is that all these little things about this Dr and that Dr or this company and that company will get us no where in the next 3 years. That's why I say that this should be the main focus, maybe about 90% of all the energy should be given to achieving Follica's technique. Some are already seeing great results and if we all just focus on this alone, we should be able to experiment enough to the point where we can perfect it in less than a year. Not focus on Dr. Niga who has had a year to show results but refuses to do so.

Hellouser put it very nicely, he is like the new Joe from Staten Island.

1) People don't give a shit about finding a cure
    2) Bald Truth Talk members prefer to fight over small potatoes like Gho rather than tackling greater solutions
    3) Follica is in Phase II trials. Hopefully they can release something in 2-3 years without FDA screwing them over or funding being an issue.
    4) Histogen needs Phase IIb trials finished before they can move onto a release in asia, that won't happen until 2015 at the earliest.
    5) Replicel is planning an asian release in 2015. Its possible but like all other things as history repeats itself, probably won't happen and also in part from the fact that nobody REALLY cares to see that happen.
    6) Dr. Lauster needs to seriously be whipped into shape and told to hurry up as he's got a working cure. I sure as hell hope he's gone through Phase I clinical trials AT LEAST in the three years that have passed since he announced he created artificial hair.
    7) Pilofocus, unless it has regeneration its nothing to be really excited about unless donor hair can be harvest from legs, chest, etc without Dr. Umar's fvcking retarded price of 8 dollars per graft (THE FVCK?!)
    8) Dr. Nigam... well, this guy has had a full year to show us an NW6 go down to NW2 with his hair doubling technique but has shown JACK SHIT since. Until he shows CREDIBLE EVIDENCE with someone verifying his methods actually working, he's out of the picture.
    9) Aderans... a company that is the epitome of incompetence. 10+ years to get to Phase 2 trials only to have funding pulled from them without an immediate backup plan to continue the research? Morons, the whole lot of them.

And lastly....

Community driven experiments. I really believe everything in our power should be done to try and emulate Follica's procedure so we can cure OURSELVES. Because despite hair loss sufferers being so fvcking delusional, NOBODY is going to help us except those with enough initiative to do something about it themselves. Which really illustrates how god damn lazy people are to even SUPPORT a crowdfunding initiative. Have fun balding.

Do you think we can emulate Follica's wounding and what do we use besides dernoroling !?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Do you think we can emulate Follica's wounding and what do we use besides dernoroling !?
    There is nothing special about wounding, it just needs to be a hole made deep enough. That is where innovation takes place, we need to find new devices that might be good for this. The dermaroller is a good start but we might need to make deeper trauma like 2.0mm or maybe 2.5mm deep.
    Then comes the time frame of wounding recover where we should be able to add growth factors in order to be able to tell the cells to produce new follicles instead of skin. So far we know that we can use Minox, but we are looking into other things that might do this. You can try something else and contribute, this is not a perfect controlled experiment by any means, but it's the best that we have so far.

Totaly agree I'm buying A hair system

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Totaly agree I'm buying A hair system
    Fvck off. Not the time for jokes, bud.

Your sarcasm doesn't contribute, and I'll continue to be negative towards it.

That's a bit harsh, I'm serious I'm looking in too hair systems, I have given up on finding a replacement for propecia.