+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    HAIRI bro you can just throw your RU powder in kirkland minoxidil. Make 3-5 day batches and your golden dawg.
    Dan; is minoxidil actually an effective vehicle for RU?

I'm getting on Minox and this would make my life 1000x easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    HAIRI bro you can just throw your RU powder in kirkland minoxidil. Make 3-5 day batches and your golden dawg.
    This is a great info. So lets make it clear. The Regaine bottle is 60ml so I will order 5g of RU58441 from the Kane Shop which is $170. How many milligrams of RU58441 powder should I put in a 60ml Regaine bottle?

Why is everyone here so determined Keratene is not working ? There's more reliable proof for the opposite actually.

Quote Originally Posted by JulioGP View Post
    Finasteride 1mg daily - DHT reduced and there was visual improvements.
    How can you say there are visual improvements. I thought you were only on fin for one month ? Maybe your previous regime did that for you...

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Just buy RU from Kane, its more than likely more pure than MPBtreatments. I wouldn't wait.
    I already ordered 5g of RU from Kane Shop from Shanghai China. However in order to get 2% concentration as a starter, How much mg of RU I should put in a Regaine bottle of 60ml. I read that you used 100mg for each 1ml in order to get 10%. So does it mean that I need to add 1200mg (1.2g) into the 60ml bottle in order to get the 2% concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    I already ordered 5g of RU from Kane Shop from Shanghai China. However in order to get 2% concentration as a starter, How much mg of RU I should put in a Regaine bottle of 60ml. I read that you used 100mg for each 1ml in order to get 10%. So does it mean that I need to add 1200mg (1.2g) into the 60ml bottle in order to get the 2% concentration?
    Yes, for each 1ml you'll need 20mg of RU, therefor 20 x 60 = 1200mg.

However, you'd need to keep the bottle Rogaine cool seeing how RU does have a shelf life, I wouldnt recommend dumping 1.2g into a whole bottle of Rogaine, it'd take you a month or so to use up that whole bottle and I've heard RU can withstand 3 weeks without being refrigerated...

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Yes, for each 1ml you'll need 20mg of RU, therefor 20 x 60 = 1200mg.

However, you'd need to keep the bottle Rogaine cool seeing how RU does have a shelf life, I wouldnt recommend dumping 1.2g into a whole bottle of Rogaine, it'd take you a month or so to use up that whole bottle and I've heard RU can withstand 3 weeks without being refrigerated...
    Ok so let me put it this way. If I use 1ml of Regaine 5% a day and one bottle has 60ml so that means it would last with me for 60 days. So if we say that the life shelf of RU mixed with Minoxidil liquid is 21 days maximum. That means that I should divide the 60ml Regaine into 3 containers or bottles of 20ml each and add 400mg of RU in each bottle of 20ml with condition of finishing it first before adding RU to the other bottle. By this way it will last 20 days and will give me a 2% strength which safe to start with.

Hellouser, Do you recommend me to start with a 2% or 5% RU strength? Has 2% benefited you because based on your photos in your Hellouser's RU log thread seems like it didn't!

I changed my mind and will try to upgrade my regime and stop being cheap. I have already ordered 250ml K&B solution from The Kane Shop to mix with it with RU 5g.

So in order to get a 2% strength, I should mix 400mg of RU in a 20ml K&B solution which will last for 20 days then wait for it to finish then re do it again. I will apply my regaine (Minoxidil 5%) after 30min from applying the RU daily before bedtime.

Hellouser, Do you recommend me to start with a 2% or 5% RU strength? Has 2% benefited you because based on your photos in your Hellouser's RU log thread seems like it didn't! Actually your thread was the main reason of being inspired to use RU into my regime. It really worked wonders on you :-)

After reading about RU and the big risk of having similar sexual sides of FIN, I think I would go with CB instead from the Kane Shop. I'm planning to choose Ethanol/PG as a vehicle since its not sticky to the hair as Regaine using it as vehicle too in their product but need to find the right recipe. How about KB? Is it better? Is it sticky???