+ Reply to Thread
    Inactive

Default Agenteye's 9 Month Post-Op photos from 4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal

Hey everyone. Hope this photo update finds everyone well!

Well, I just thought I'd take this opportunity before my vacation next week, to post my 9 month post-op photos for the forum to see. I am currently 3 days shy of the 9 month mark, but took advantage of a free "photo shoot" outside the other day to capture a few outdoor photos. The rest were taken in my bathroom....as usual! Hahahaha!

Nothing much to report as far as a huge change in hair, except a little bit more added density from the shafts continuing to thicken. You can see how long I've allowed my hair to grow when you compare the photos to previous months. The sides and back of my head (and beard) got trimmed this morning, but the top has not been cut in months. I dunno....I sorta like my hair longer and at the length it's at now?! Suggestions?

I really think that my hair restoration has far exceeded my expectations so far. I think that it is especially noticeable when I look back through my pre-op album. The craziest thing to me throughout the entire process so far, is that I don't really remember what I looked like pre-op, until I see photos. But because I wake up everyday and see myself with hair......well.....it's like I never really had any loss at all. Sure, there is always the desire for MORE hair.....but I'm super happy where I'm at today and the road I've traveled to get here. I feel good. I've been hitting the gym more, and generally feel the best I've felt in years. The only real desire I have now is to have a second procedure next year. As you can see from my crown shots, I still have a little bit that needs filled in. My mid-scalp is also thinner than I'd like....so am hoping to have a pass there the second time around. It's kinda hard to see in the photos with my hair as long as it currently is.....but it's a little thin!!

As always, the photos were shot using my iPhone 4S. There were no flashes used. Some of the pictures (all of the self ones) are blurry. Sorry about that guys!!

Please view my photos in the album (with link) below. The last 4 photos in the album were taken by my friend Olivia when we were outside yesterday. I thought I'd try to get some in the daytime, since I haven't done that in many of my albums in the past. The rest of the photos are obviously poorly shot by yours truly.....well, the blurry ones anyway. The first 5 were taken by my Mom.....and she took one of both sides, back and front to see what you'd see if you were to take a walk around my head!

Anyway, that's all I can really think of to say right now. As always any concerns/questions/comments are always welcome. It is always nice to hear feedback from my Hair Restoration Network family!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Best,

Mike

9 MONTH POST-OP PHOTOS