+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

here we go the bullies again...
    why don't you post this slim phone photos in your doubling thread?
    Do you like to have your toy clean and smooth and fill this full of sh1t right?
    very growth attitude

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    I just can not believe it. This guy has done nothing but taken your time and he did this by giving you nothing even remotely reasonable to hang your hats on.
    He has taken the time not the money, there is a huge difference and he has taken the time because he has committed himself to repeat teorical experiment that would required 15 years to be tried in western, as far he's capable to do it (and according people who's visited, he is) i will give a little of my time to read whatever idea he thinks can help

Quote Originally Posted by mari0s View Post
    He has taken the time not the money, there is a huge difference and he has taken the time because he has committed himself to repeat teorical experiment that would required 15 years to be tried in western, as far he's capable to do it (and according people who's visited, he is) i will give a little of my time to read whatever idea he thinks can help
    I think you're showing how very desperate and naive so many people with hair loss can be. I understand what you are saying and how you feel, but I think we all need to open our eyes.

Dr. Nigam might not be taking your money or the money of the people from the forums who are volunteering, but there are thousands of people who read this site who never post. These are the people he will be profiting from, and these are the people who will be out of luck when they come home empty handed. He can string you all along long enough to make a fortune before he losses the forums as a marketing vehicle.

I gotta give a big LO-Fvcking-L at western countries for taking so long to take advantage of stem cell treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    I think you're showing how very desperate and naive so many people with hair loss can be. I understand what you are saying and how you feel, but I think we all need to open our eyes.

Dr. Nigam might not be taking your money or the money of the people from the forums who are volunteering, but there are thousands of people who read this site who never post. These are the people he will be profiting from, and these are the people who will be out of luck when they come home empty handed. He can string you all along long enough to make a fortune before he losses the forums as a marketing vehicle.
    That it's not my concern, i'm not the savior of the world, if some people wants to fly in India 2 times and taking a procedure which is not yet proven to be effective, it's their problem. And honestly i don't think there are thousand of them that just now are booking a fly to Mumbai, you are underestimating people a lot.

Regarding me i give few minute of my time to read what dr. Nigam say about his work on his lab, nothing more, i don't feel naive neither pathetic for this and i don't need you to judge me about what i do with my free time, surely you have more important things to do

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I gotta give a big LO-Fvcking-L at western countries for taking so long to take advantage of stem cell treatments.
    If we want to judge western scientists, seems to me that they don't have such irreproachable ethics. Costarellis came out every two years with his "another 5 years" litany, Washenik claims from 11 years to have good results and show nothing

Only scientist that i save is Jahoda but is is a pure researcher, not linked to any company i think

Exclamation Dr Nigams@Slimming Yoga DP cell cure

That it's not my concern, i'm not the savior of the world, if some people wants to fly in India 2 times and taking a procedure which is not yet proven to be effective, it's their problem. And honestly i don't think there are thousand of them that just now are booking a fly to Mumbai, you are underestimating people a lot.

Regarding me i give few minute of my time to read what dr. Nigam say about his work on his lab, nothing more, i don't feel naive neither pathetic for this and i don't need you to judge me about what i do with my free time, surely you have more important things to do
    Dude, you're a moron.

NO, we should not adopt the attitude "if someone gets scammed it's their problem". People who sell products to intentionally mislead consumers should face the full force of the law.

Besides all of this garbage about Dr Nigam, it's clear this guy has NOTHING and is only producing photoshopped images of hair transplant cases, what's worse is this guy "Veca" is coming on here and ARGUING with us that we should not criticize Dr Nigam.

You're all being led up the garden path (apart from those users who know he's already not producing anything of value).

He's tricked you all with his fancy terminology and "alleged" affiliation with actual professionals in the field.

Nobody can verify with Jahoda if he is working on ANYTHING remotely resembling stem cell therapy, having a picture with a few experts isnt fvucking proof of anything.
    Last edited by Winston; 08-26-2013 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Possible defamatory content removed. Please refer to posting policies.

He has taken the time not the money, there is a huge difference and he has taken the time because he has committed himself to repeat teorical experiment that would required 15 years to be tried in western, as far he's capable to do it ([bold]and according people who's visited, he is[/bold]) i will give a little of my time to read whatever idea he thinks can help
    Dude, you're really naive.

Besides, according to Jahoda's research, DP cells cultured in 2d ALWAYS lose their trichogenicity. Hence Nigams has been selling people a worthless procedure. To ALL of them.
    Last edited by Winston; 08-26-2013 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Possible defamatory content removed. Please refer to posting policies.