+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

How long did it take the injections to grow hairs on the foreskin grafted to the mouse?

When can we all start booking to have this procedure done?

Also, I hope this is true DP cell technology and not just useless PRP.

Quote Originally Posted by brunobald View Post
    How long did it take the injections to grow hairs on the foreskin grafted to the mouse?
    6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    With all this information of culturing cells and injecting, multiplying them, etc. Why hasn't anyone attempted to do any of this kind of work on their own apart from Dr. Nigam?

How difficult is it to culture these cells and get a working treatment while give the one finger salute to everyone and especially the FDA? Does ANYONE know what kind of equipment one would need?
    Yeah I wish somebody else was doing this experiment. Cause we all know, in a few months Nigams will present some horrible comparison pictures, blurry, different lighting, different angle, different hair length, low resolution from a patient who's on all the meds there are, most probably is using concealer and we'll still know nothing.

Also keep in mind that Jahoda et al only partially restored the trichogenic potential. It's currently still unknown why they couldn't fully restore it. Not partypooping here, but just saying we should have realistic expectations.

Anyway, it's interesting for sure and it's a good thing that Nigams is doing this experiment, that's for sure. But I'm afraid that if he fails to replicate wat Jahoda did, or even get some partial success, he'll use all the trickery in the book again to bloat results. I wish this guy was just doing honest business.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    6 weeks
    Is that six weeks to break the surface and become visable or six weeks to show the first signs of forming a follicule under the skin. Nigam was showing of a special ultrasound specificly for detecting follicules for his doubling process maybe he could use it to look for the beginings of hair follicule formation.

The hanging droop method for creating 3d spheriods looks quite simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E98sKuJZkBw

Quote Originally Posted by brunobald View Post
    Is that six weeks to break the surface and become visable or six weeks to show the first signs of forming a follicule under the skin. Nigam was showing of a special ultrasound specificly for detecting follicules for his doubling process maybe he could use it to look for the beginings of hair follicule formation.

The hanging droop method for creating 3d spheriods looks quite simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E98sKuJZkBw
    Jahoda et al observed marked follicle neogenesis by 6 weeks, that's all I know. Would love to read the whole study, if anybody can find it, please do post it !!

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    [B]This is similar to 2d dp culture,except they are now aggregated in 3d spheroids to improve trichogenicity. The case study with 3d spheroid dp culture will start tmr.
    According to Jahoda, DP cells always lose their inductive capability when cultured in the old way. Nigams always claimed success, but the one case we could actually verify, OBI's case, failed and all we saw were horrible comparison pictures from other cases. This is pretty much proof that Nigams was lying, am I right or am I missing something ?

Thing is, I'm afraid he'll do that again. If he wants to convince us, make sure he'll finally start posting GOOD photo's, instead of ones in which he uses all the trickery in the book to simulate result.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    According to Jahoda, DP cells always lose their inductive capability when cultured in the old way. Nigams always claimed success, but the one case we could actually verify, OBI's case, failed and all we saw were horrible comparison pictures from other cases. This is pretty much proof that Nigams was lying, am I right or am I missing something ?

Thing is, I'm afraid he'll do that again. If he wants to convince us, make sure he'll finally start posting GOOD photo's, instead of ones in which he uses all the trickery in the book to simulate result.
    We're better off pitching in as much cash is needed, buying equipment and doing this shit on our own, get Desmond to do all the work and we're set.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    We're better off pitching in as much cash is needed, buying equipment and doing this shit on our own, get Desmond to do all the work and we're set.
    I'd contribute.