+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    You would be 110% wrong. My bo is a norwood VI and I love him anyways. His hair has nothing to do with why I love him. His hair had nothing to do with why I accepted his invitation for our first date. You guy's who insist on convincing yourselves and believing that losing your hair will ruin your lives are dead wrong. You chose to be miserable. It was your choice and your choice alone. It's as simple as that.

You don't get me but that's OK. You are not required to - but if you did, you would be a whole lot better off.
    I remember you saying that you spent almost a decade living like a hermit due to hair loss and I felt sympathy for you when I "heard" that. Similarly, was that "your choice and your choice alone" to be miserable?

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I remember you saying that you spent almost a decade living like a hermit due to hair loss and I felt sympathy for you when I "heard" that. Similarly, was that "your choice and your choice alone" to be miserable?
    Yes it was. I know much better now.

I wanted to respond to your post but I can't find it,,but I have it in email so here goes:

"She is very condescending in how she tries to make the men on this site feel as though their hair loss woes are ridiculous, but I guarantee she herself is a poster boy (girl?) for how women treat bald men."

I have only seen her try to be helpful to other guys including me. She may have gone off on guys that don't believe that teenage recession is normal but that is it. I don't agree with her 100% of the time, but most of the time I think her advise is on the money.

I won't repeat your other comments, but I think they were a little below the belt and uncalled for. MPB is stressful enough as it is..no reason to make someone feel even worse about it !

I dont think it really makes that big a difference. Being bald looks kind of bad on anyone, and how exactly it looks is open to the interpretation of the person judging. One person says your balding big deal and the next person just ignores you to look for someone with nice hair just depends.

Quote Originally Posted by quote
    "She is very condescending"
    I am not condescending. Too many of you guys need a hard kick in the butt to get yourselves out of this self imposed misery so you can get out and enjoy your lives. Quite honestly too many of these guys are just too dang stupid to see what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Yeah, but she thinks men shouldn't be affected by hair loss because she's so lost in her own self-pity and apparent sexism. We all need to be bald-headed, grunting, knuckle-draggers full of bravado or we're just "mentally-ill".

Quote Originally Posted by adam k View Post
    Other things can make a man attractive? Money? What if you don't have any. And if you do and are unattractive then hello gold diggers. Height? So basically you're shooting down every manlet out there. Nice one bro.

Life is easier with good looks, and thats the fact. Anyone who disagrees is strong blue pill. No one is arguing for the sake of arguing. I had a gf when I was a NW0 with no diffuse thinning. I had long hair like Bradley Cooper. She was a 9/10. I didnt even have to try and get her. I didn't chase after her. She came to me. Life is so much easier with good looks.
    Don't even bother trying to explain it to that guy. He's just busy white-knighting a hair loss forum like a level 10 jabroni.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Don't even bother trying to explain it to that guy. He's just busy white-knighting a hair loss forum like a level 10 jabroni.
    Hahahahahahha you're a funny guy