+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by adam k View Post
    Other things can make a man attractive? Money? What if you don't have any. And if you do and are unattractive then hello gold diggers. Height? So basically you're shooting down every manlet out there. Nice one bro.
    I myself am a manlet at 5'6". Money and height matter. As do game and looks and many other things.

Quote Originally Posted by adam k View Post
    There is no such thing as game. There is only looks. You seem like a nice guy but if you were a 9 regardless of what norwood stage you were at, you wouldnt be here. And also no one can be a 9 at NW3. Only a select few who have won the genetic lottery in other aspects like Freddie Ljungberg.
    I'm as red pill as it gets, and I find you a special kind of detestable little troll. Go back to PUA Hate forum and leave your sick, demented world view off this forum.

Who the hell talks about looks on a scale of 1-10, are you guys 12 years old?

I was attractive before and attractive now. It depends alot on your face and skull shape. For example this guy, baldness doesn't impact his good looks at all. OK, he still has some hair in this picture, but even if he were a NW7, he would still look great.

On the other hand, the looks of Jude Law have been totally destroyed by baldness.

I'd say if you are attractive in a more mascule way ie square jaw high cheekbones, muscular etc it wont effect ur looks as much...but if you are attractive in more of a prettyboy/handsome softer feature way hair is more important for your look

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Hair loss can really be hard on anybody. Look at my boy Dee Snider from Twisted Sister, one of the best rock n roll frontmen. He'd be the first to tell you that he's ugly, but if he didn't have a ridiculous head of hair, I guarantee you that he wouldn't have been the frontman for a band like Twisted Sister. Same goes for Mick Jagger and Steven Tyler. These are not really good-looking men yet their great heads of hair (among other attributes) has really made them who they are. I guarantee you that they wouldn't be fronting their respective bands if they were bald. And that's what I can't stand about hair loss: that it limits what you can and can't do.
    What about the singer from Disturbed. He is bald. Also the singer from R.E.M. Then you also have Phill Collins who was also very successful.

This psychosis is more damaging to the individual than the hair loss itself could ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    What about the singer from Disturbed. He is bald. Also the singer from R.E.M. Then you also have Phill Collins who was also very successful.
    I actually like Dave Draiman from Disturbed. Michael Stipe from R.E.M. just looks very anorexic and sickly, and Phil Collins went bald later on in life. These guys are the exceptions to the rule though. Most rock musicians (and especially in my genre of 80s-style hard rock and metal) had big full heads of long hair when they were young.

One new guy that I like though is Chris Daughtry. He suffers from hair loss yet he does not relegate himself to being a drummer in the background or a session musician. He's right out front singing and fronting the band. He conducts himself with pride and dignity, makes some great music, and self-deprecate himself as a loser just cus he is suffering from hair loss. But it also helps that he has some stubble up top. I doubt he'd be as attractive if he was an NW6.

One new guy that I like though is Chris Daughtry. He suffers from hair loss yet he does not relegate himself to being a drummer in the background or a session musician. He's right out front singing and fronting the band. He conducts himself with pride and dignity, makes some great music, and self-deprecate himself as a loser just cus he is suffering from hair loss.
    If you think Daughtry makes great music, then your opinion on any subject is completely worthless.

I actually like Dave Draiman from Disturbed. Michael Stipe from R.E.M. just looks very anorexic and sickly, and Phil Collins went bald later on in life. These guys are the exceptions to the rule though. Most rock musicians (and especially in my genre of 80s-style hard rock and metal) had big full heads of long hair when they were young.

One new guy that I like though is Chris Daughtry. He suffers from hair loss yet he does not relegate himself to being a drummer in the background or a session musician. He's right out front singing and fronting the band. He conducts himself with pride and dignity, makes some great music, and self-deprecate himself as a loser just cus he is suffering from hair loss. But it also helps that he has some stubble up top. I doubt he'd be as attractive if he was an NW6.
    There are many bald musicians in the rock and metal genre, for example, singers from Scorpions, Smashin Pumpkins, Disturbed and Judas Priest, Guitarists from Slayer, Scorpions, Dimmu Borgir and Rage against the Machine etc. It is also known that Metallica's lead guitarist had an Hair Transplant done.