+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default can gho do 3k or not?

can he or its been advertised wrongly? also is the option to place both bisected grafts at the recipient?

will the prices ever be for humans?

and when will he release info on hst 2.0?

very interesting quastions i believe for us all

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    can he or its been advertised wrongly? also is the option to place both bisected grafts at the recipient?

will the prices ever be for humans?

and when will he release info on hst 2.0?

very interesting quastions i believe for us all
    Gho doesn't split in vitro so no placing both in recipient. I doubt he'll change his prices. Nobody knows about hst 2.0 if it will ever become reality.

And regarding 3k graft: I doubt anyone will get more than 2k

But really the most important question right now is: does it even work ? So let's focus on the gc83uk case !

I hope it does and I'dlike to get finally confirmed about the 85% regen, because right now, forum members put shit in my head wit all their speculations...

If 85% regen is sure, it's a 75% cure... and I will bridge... if it's not, I might temporise it until something better come!!!

Shitty balding life

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I hope it does and I'dlike to get finally confirmed about the 85% regen, because right now, forum members put shit in my head wit all their speculations...

If 85% regen is sure, it's a 75% cure... and I will bridge... if it's not, I might temporise it until something better come!!!

Shitty balding life
    If regen is 60% or higher, I'm going to get my next HST as soon as possible. Otherwise I'm going to wait. It seems the time we need to bridge might be a lot longer than we previously expected ... Histogen, Aderans, Follica, Replicel, they're all not looking too good anymore ..

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    If regen is 60% or higher, I'm going to get my next HST as soon as possible. Otherwise I'm going to wait. It seems the time we need to bridge might be a lot longer than we previously expected ... Histogen, Aderans, Follica, Replicel, they're all not looking too good anymore ..
    Um, Replicel is looking better than we though with an expected 2015 release date in Asia.

Aderans is finished until they get funding.

Follica is apparently in Phase IIa trials and also apparently has generated new hair follicles via wounding theory (this should be attempted by the community to skirt around and figure out by OURSELVES)

Histogen isn't deserving of criticism as we don't know where they stand however we DO know they're still moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Um, Replicel is looking better than we though with an expected 2015 release date in Asia.

Aderans is finished until they get funding.

Follica is apparently in Phase IIa trials and also apparently has generated new hair follicles via wounding theory (this should be attempted by the community to skirt around and figure out by OURSELVES)

Histogen isn't deserving of criticism as we don't know where they stand however we DO know they're still moving forward.
    Replicel's stock quote hovers around the lowest point in 2 years, so at least the stock market seems to disagree with you. If you're certain about Replicel, there's a lot of money to be made But generally the market tends to be right. Histogen's results were totally unimpressive. Aderans is indeed done. And Follica we don't know much about. The dermarolling community trial is interesting though. But all in all, I don't have much hope for something in the next 5 years ...

Nigams has slim chance of turning this around...I give him 10% chance of succeeding in doubling

Pilofocus might be the next big thing

Everyday im impressed by the speculation on this forum. This question has been asked a gazillion of times. What i heard from deborah is that 3000 was the biggest ever. Now, there are like at least 15 people on forums that had hst and most are between 1200-1800. Dont expect to have more than that unless you make some sort of agreement with hasci to go for more by jeopardizing the "potential" regeneration.

Didi can you explain me how you estimate 10% nigam succes rate. Do you build logistic regression models or you flip coins?

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Nigams has slim chance of turning this around...I give him 10% chance of succeeding in doubling
    It might work who knows. All I know is that Nigams is as clueless in that regard as we are. He's just experimenting and testing. It might work, it might not work. But I hate the way he's misleading people. If he'd just be fair and say "Look people I'm doing some experimental stuff here. It might work it might not, but at least I'm trying", then I'd have a lot of respect for him. But all that fakery with photoshopped images, unmatching before after photo's, stolen photo's and what's more makes him look like an ordinary conman.