+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    It might work who knows. All I know is that Nigams is as clueless in that regard as we are. He's just experimenting and testing. It might work, it might not work. But I hate the way he's misleading people. If he'd just be fair and say "Look people I'm doing some experimental stuff here. It might work it might not, but at least I'm trying", then I'd have a lot of respect for him. But all that fakery with photoshopped images, unmatching before after photo's, stolen photo's and what's more makes him look like an ordinary conman.
    Just in case you were wondering mate, I've decided to postpone the head shaving and photos until Sunday 2nd Sept. I've moved a few things around, so I'll have more time starting the 2nd and less social events where I don't have to sport a grade 0.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Just in case you were wondering mate, I've decided to postpone the head shaving and photos until Sunday 2nd Sept. I've moved a few things around, so I'll have more time starting the 2nd and less social events where I don't have to sport a grade 0.
    Perfect ! Thanks for the update !

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Replicel's stock quote hovers around the lowest point in 2 years, so at least the stock market seems to disagree with you. If you're certain about Replicel, there's a lot of money to be made But generally the market tends to be right. Histogen's results were totally unimpressive. Aderans is indeed done. And Follica we don't know much about. The dermarolling community trial is interesting though. But all in all, I don't have much hope for something in the next 5 years ...
    The problem isn't with the researchers and biotech companies either.

ITS OUR FAULT.

We, as a hair loss community, have been complacent. We've allowed 20 years to go by along with our hair that finasteride has been on the market, with not a single superior alternative. NOT ONE.

And what are we doing today? Nothing. What's going to be done by us tomorrow? Nothing.

It's amazing how so many of you want a treatment but do next to nothing to demand better... or to start up something that PUSHES for a treatment.

I'll tell you guys one thing... youre all going to let yourselves go completely bald before any of you get a treatment from Lauster's work or Tsuji Labs. Why? Because all of you have spent all your efforts fighting over fcking Dr. Gho and other small potatoes rather than tackling the real solution..... a FINAL solution.

How many more balding men will it take, to have a cure made available for us? Or are all of you just like other men that treat mens health as something LESS THAN a priority. Women live 6-8 years longer than we do. Know why? Because more studies are done in their favor. And what have men done for themselves?

Nothing. Just like hair loss treatment.

I'm getting tired of waiting and its going to be only a matter of time before I go out on a full public rampage calling out EVERYONE who's been responsible for letting 2014 roll in without a hair loss cure.

You speak as if the world has a liability towards you in finding a cure. Nobody owes you nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    You speak as if the world has a liability towards you in finding a cure. Nobody owes you nothing.
    I don't care about anyone owing me something. I care about the end result and YOUR OWN motive to do something better than be satisfied with a measly fvcking 1,500 grafts treatment for an astronomical price of $15,000... and donor regeneration is still debatable.

You guys seem to be happy with that. Thats no better than being happy with finasteride being the only treatment for as long as it has.

But go ahead, be complacent. Have low expectations. Continue to pay through the nose for minimal treatments. That will get you and everyone else very far.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

But go ahead, be complacent. Have low expectations. Continue to pay through the nose for minimal treatments. That will get you and everyone else very far.
    You mean that guys like gc83uk should rather try things like "hellloser's cow-lick regimen"?

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    You mean that guys like gc83uk should rather try things like "hellloser's cow-lick regimen"?
    lol, Ironman you seem to be posting less lately. Get your act together!