+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default I give up, Im getting a hairsystem

I started noticing hair loss at the age of 20, and now im 24 with a still decent amount of hair.

Anyways its time to stop fooling myself, I know deep in my heart that a legit cure for baldness that is under $30,000 wont be on the markets until 2017-2020.

I remember when I was 21 in 2010 I kept telling myself "just two more years untill Hisogen comes out with HSC". Its almost 2014 and still nothing.

Again, I still have a decent amont of hair (norwood 3) and I feel this is the perfect time to get a hair system without anyone noticing.

I feel blessed to live in Toronto, because we have one the worlds best hair system guy in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgSiwDdcok

My strategy is to wear a hair system for the next 3-4 years untill a real cure for baldness comes out.

Theirs no point in me wasting the remainder of my twenties just waiting, and hoping against hope that something will magically show up.

Stay on meds while you wear a system though

I feel that there is nothing wrong with wearing hair if it helps you feel better about yourself. However I do not understand why a person who is only a Norwood III needs a hair system? Norwood IIIa or IIIv I would be able to understand, but only a III? I don't get it.

If you are currently treating your hair loss, it would be a good idea to keep treating it even though you are wearing hair - if your replacement system allows for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I feel that there is nothing wrong with wearing hair if it helps you feel better about yourself. However I do not understand why a person who is only a Norwood III needs a hair system? Norwood IIIv I would be able to understand, but only a III? I don't get it.

If you are currently treating your hair loss, it would be a good idea to keep treating it even though you are wearing hair - if your replacement system allows for it.
    Im at a crossroads right now, Im at the point were if I get a hair system right now, no one will notice.

If I keep waiitng for my hairloss to continue, people will be suspicious when they see my hair going from a norwood 4 to norwood 2

Quote Originally Posted by Westonci View Post
    Im at a crossroads right now, Im at the point were if I get a hair system right now, no one will notice. If I keep waitng for my hairloss to continue, people will be suspicious when they see my hair going from a norwood 4 to norwood 2
    Is that really a problem? Why so?

Norwood III is really not that bad. Many adult men are Norwood III. It's not like it's out of the ordinary or anything like that.

Are you treating your hair loss? If so it is likely going to arrest and possibly reverse to some degree. Though you are not likely to get all the hair back you have lost.

Also, if you arrest at Norwood III you will be in a great position to get excellent results from Hair transplant surgery - as long as you continue to treat the problem after surgery so you can maintain what you have gained back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Is that really a problem? Why so?

Norwood III is really not that bad. Many adult men are Norwood III. It's not like it's out of the ordinary or anything like that.

Are you treating your hair loss? If so it is likely going to arrest and possibly reverse to some degree. Though you are not likely to get all the hair back you have lost.

Also, if you arrest at Norwood III you will be in a great position to get excellent results from Hair transplant surgery - as long as you continue to treat the problem after surgery so you can maintain what you have gained back.
    Theres no way im going to take propecia. I wont be able to handle the sideffects.

And Im too young for a hair transplant.

All the guys on my dad side and most of the guys on my mom side are Norwood 6, so I know where my fate lies.

My best option is to wear a hair system until a cure comes out most likely 2018-2020

have u had a consultation with those hair system guys? I've seen their videos as well. Would love to know if the hair is as undetectable as it looks on the vids...

Quote Originally Posted by mm88 View Post
    have u had a consultation with those hair system guys? I've seen their videos as well. Would love to know if the hair is as undetectable as it looks on the vids...
    Im going to go next week.

Apparently the guy that runs that salon "Nick" is the Michael Angelo of hair systems, and he really knows his shit.

Im so lucky to live in Toronto.

I watched some of his videos, and apparently he gets billionaires from Europe flying over to get hair systems by him.

My best option is to wear a hair system until a cure comes out...
    Why not just live your life to the fullest as is. As I said, Norwood III is not bad at all. Certainly not abnormal. Why waist your money on a hair system that you do not need. Get out and enjoy your life.

My best option is to wear a hair system until a cure comes out most likely 2018-2020
    If you refuse to take DHT meds now, you might be in no position to take advantage of next-gen treatments in 2018-2020.