X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gc83uk
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by didi
    GC,

Big thank you, without you all this would be impossible , thinngs are much more clear now. No need to feel guilty ,you got scarless transplant, don't have strip scar.

You cant underestimate my efforts, I was the one who was pushing hard for 50 grafts test, kick started donation campaign just to get to the bottom of it. it was the beginning of the end of dr gho.

one big thank you from sunny Papua New Guinea
    lol, at least you have the sun, not much chance of that where I am

Here are some pics of my recipient after 4 days

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by gc83uk

I'm not even close to pissed off, why would I be?

I couldn't be happier if truth be told.
      Simply because they tell you that you should pissed off.
      The point is, why should you be happy when they are not?

What I will say though, is I know you have it in for me because I pursued my only option which was to go with Gho. Tell me what else I could have done, seriously?
      Of course the same what they do - nothing!
      Not even talking about something they can't afford! And even if you clearly can see hair (re-)growing in the donor as well as recipient area - you're just delusional! There is nothing to see! Nothing!

Comment

• JJJJrS
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by 534623
        Okay - let's SEE again who's the one who is indeed seriously deluding himself:

I've analyzed over 100 extraction points from gc83uk's 2nd and 3rd HST procedures. There are a few new and very interesting things we can observe from this documentation: - A before and after comparison of the extraction points. In other words, what does the follicular unit (FU) look like before extraction and how does it

And here you even posted a nice stat - in detail:
        I've analyzed over 100 extraction points from gc83uk's 2nd and 3rd HST procedures. There are a few new and very interesting things we can observe from this documentation: - A before and after comparison of the extraction points. In other words, what does the follicular unit (FU) look like before extraction and how does it

Sorry JJJJrS, but according to all these FACTS, actually, your own and for everybody verifiable facts, all your complete ridiculous claims - sorry, but they really don't match!

Please, don't take my posts out of context. I already discussed the major flaws in the analysis so I'm just going to repeat myself again:

I do not believe there is any donor regeneration involved with HST. I'm completely convinced the HST procedure is based on splitting grafts. I would never consider a procedure with Gho or HASCI, even if they paid me money.

Is that clear now? Please take a screen capture of this post and start using it from now on.

Comment

• gc83uk
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by JJJJrS
          Please, don't take my posts out of context. I already discussed the major flaws in the analysis so I'm just going to repeat myself again:

I do not believe there is any donor regeneration involved with HST. I'm completely convinced the HST procedure is based on splitting grafts. I would never consider a procedure with Gho or HASCI, even if they paid me money.

Is that clear now? Please take a screen capture of this post and start using it from now on.
          JJJJrS, I was just wondering if you still have the photos that you used for the analysis with the numbered circles? Looks like fileden was taken over and all those old links are redundant.

Please upload here if you do, just for my own archive tbh. Thanks mate.

Comment

• Echobass38
            • Sep 2013

Hi folks,

I'm new to all this and have just joined recently. Would just like to say GC everything looks awesome and you must be really pleased with the results. I'm 38 yrs old and have just recently noticed some thinning in my crown area. I know this is slightly off thread but i'm thinking of trying Propecia to maintain what i have. Have any of you been taking Propecia to maintain what you have? Once again your results look great GC.

Cheers

Comment

• gc83uk
              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Echobass38
              Hi folks,

I'm new to all this and have just joined recently. Would just like to say GC everything looks awesome and you must be really pleased with the results. I'm 38 yrs old and have just recently noticed some thinning in my crown area. I know this is slightly off thread but i'm thinking of trying Propecia to maintain what i have. Have any of you been taking Propecia to maintain what you have? Once again your results look great GC.

Cheers
              Hello Echobass, welcome to the forums!

I have never taken propecia, but it is tempting. If it weren't for the possible side effects, then it would be a no brainer for me.

Comment

• Echobass38
                • Sep 2013

Hello Echobass, welcome to the forums!

I have never taken propecia, but it is tempting. If it weren't for the possible side effects, then it would be a no brainer for me.
                Cheers GC

To be honest although the possible sides are an issue i'm more concerned with the amount of shedding i've been reading about. Some people shedding for up to a year with devastating results. My main issue with losing hair is that i was born with a rare bone disorder and going bald i would not look good, but its never really been a problem as i've always had a good set of hair.

I only noticed around 3 months ago that my crown looked thinner and my hair in general not as thick. It doesn't seem to have got any worse or at least i don't. I do sometimes get 3 or 4 hairs on my pillow and some in the shower but maybe it seems more than normal due increased paranoia.

Are there places where you can get a proper diagnosis for type of hairloss? Density Checks? etc. I live in the U.K in North East.

Sorry if i've whined on a little

Cheers

Comment

• garethbale
                  • Apr 2012

Cheers GC

To be honest although the possible sides are an issue i'm more concerned with the amount of shedding i've been reading about. Some people shedding for up to a year with devastating results. My main issue with losing hair is that i was born with a rare bone disorder and going bald i would not look good, but its never really been a problem as i've always had a good set of hair.

I only noticed around 3 months ago that my crown looked thinner and my hair in general not as thick. It doesn't seem to have got any worse or at least i don't. I do sometimes get 3 or 4 hairs on my pillow and some in the shower but maybe it seems more than normal due increased paranoia.

Are there places where you can get a proper diagnosis for type of hairloss? Density Checks? etc. I live in the U.K in North East.

Cheers
                  Hi mate

It sounds like your hair loss is not that bad. Although propecia is controversial in that some people suffer sides, if your hair loss is worrying you I would say try it. It is mostly effective for crown loss anyway which you say is what you have. I use it - I don't think its done a great deal as all my loss is at the hair line and temples, but I don't seem to have suffered any sides. It may be delaying crown loss so I will probably continue with it.

I'm not aware of anywhere you can go to have a density check however you should be able to see a dermatologist who can advise over different types of hair loss. Perhaps hair loss is genetic in your family, or it could be stress induced.

cheers

Comment

• gc83uk
                    • Nov 2011

Cheers GC

Cheers
                    I will admit I know little about Propecia etc, but I think it would be advisable to speak to your G.P first and ask about it. I think you can have a blood test to check for high levels of DHT, I'm sure GarethBale can correct me if that's wrong.

If you're not getting anywhere with your G.P, as they can be useless at times, then I know of some hair clinics that will do all the checks for you such as Belgravia, but they rip people off big time. Depends how desperate you are I suppose.

Comment

• JJJJrS
                      • Apr 2012

JJJJrS, I was just wondering if you still have the photos that you used for the analysis with the numbered circles? Looks like fileden was taken over and all those old links are redundant.

Please upload here if you do, just for my own archive tbh. Thanks mate.

I still have them on my hard drive. I'll try to upload them soon enough. Any good alternatives to fileden you would recommend?

Comment

• Arashi
                        • Aug 2012

I still have them on my hard drive. I'll try to upload them soon enough. Any good alternatives to fileden you would recommend?
                        Provides free image upload and hosting integration for forums. Free picture hosting and photo sharing for websites and blogs.

Comment

• gc83uk
                          • Nov 2011

Thanks JJ, yes postimage like Arashi said is fine, dropbox is pretty good. You should still have access to the account I made a while back.

Comment

• Arashi
                            • Aug 2012

btw, GC, did you make good shots of your recipient for day 2 ? Can we pinpoint where they implanted the grafts for day 2 only ?

Comment

Working...