+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    hmm welll to be honest taking fin while on dut is a waste of money....if your skepticle of your dut source then i can see why remaining on fin may be wise

but aslong as ur taking legit dut it shouldnt matter if you drop fin

are you on minox or anything else?
    Well I am not sure about the dut I get from inhouse, but the other .5mg daily is Avodart from a legitimate pharmacy

I use 2% keto shampoo every 3 days. Not minox though

ahh ok

personally i think you should add minox man

if u started minox years ago and were only an average responder you would likely be in a better place now

im pissed i didn't start treamtnet earlier but once my hair got bad enough i said what the hell may as well throw the kitchen sink for all i know i respond well, worst case is i dont and i lose what i would have lost anyways

the only risk with minox is massive shed which will come back, contact dermatis from vehicle, being actually allergic to minox, or ofcourse sides

it makes anagen phase way longer so in the long term it is nice insurance...it buys you time, no doubt about it

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    ahh ok

personally i think you should add minox man

if u started minox years ago and were only an average responder you would likely be in a better place now

im pissed i didn't start treamtnet earlier but once my hair got bad enough i said what the hell may as well throw the kitchen sink for all i know i respond well, worst case is i dont and i lose what i would have lost anyways

the only risk with minox is massive shed which will come back, contact dermatis from vehicle, being actually allergic to minox, or ofcourse sides

it makes anagen phase way longer so in the long term it is nice insurance...it buys you time, no doubt about it
    I did try Kirkland liquid minox a couple years ago or something like that. I think I was allergic, my skin on my scalp/face got very irritated. However PatientlyWaiting said he thought it was the vehicle, recommended switching to the foam instead

I must admit the stories of facial aging scare me though. The only side effects that scare me about any hair loss treatments are cosmetic. Have you heard anything about this?

well its possible just as ED is on fin, but not likely

try the foam, if u get sides quit

and if ur worried about long term effects start using retin-a under eyes, forehead wrinkles, laughing lines etc as a pre-emptive move

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    I did try Kirkland liquid minox a couple years ago or something like that. I think I was allergic, my skin on my scalp/face got very irritated. However PatientlyWaiting said he thought it was the vehicle, recommended switching to the foam instead

I must admit the stories of facial aging scare me though. The only side effects that scare me about any hair loss treatments are cosmetic. Have you heard anything about this?
    I was thinking about taking the plunge on the kirkland minox. If there are no sides does it really refurbish the hair follicles?