+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Scorpion was basically right

I hate to say it but it has been on my mind non stop: appearance is the biggest advantage a guy can have in life. We focus all the time on how society expects women to look good & treats them differently if they do not....yet for some reason it is almost taboo to acknowledge how it works both ways.
    What you want to do as a male is maximize your appearance to appeal to the broadest # of women possible. I am 100% serious. This is not just about getting girls: this will get you jobs you are not qualified for, better customer service as a consumer, even free crap that people would not otherwise buy you

We are taught growing up that looks do not matter, also that the important things are brains, personality, hard work. At various times I have bought into this myself, but holy hell does real life experience disprove it. In fact it is pretty much bullsh*t dictated by marketing executives, education admins, politicians & other professions dominated by fat bald guys
    The universe is cold, indifferent & twisted. If you want to get ahead you need to disregard conventions and game the system. This is how you do it.

PS- MPB is just 1 of many possible enemies of living this lifestyle, but it is a HUGE one. Unless you have an ideal look for a shaved head, it is not acceptable to "let nature run its course." Do whatever you must....drugs, surgery, even a piece if it gets that far. This gene is trying to erase you and it needs to be smothered/strangled/stomped out by any means necessary.
    What was it Scorpion used to say? Something like: "MPB BROTHERS UNITE!"

This was actually meant for the Off Topic forum though.
    Bye

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Scorpion was basically right
    No he wasn’t. Not even close. The problem many of these young guys is that they are chronic butt holes. Their hair loss has absolutely nothing do with why they can’t get girls, or a good job or whatever. It’s because they are such big huge butt holes. Many of them are young guys with minimal loss. Even with Norwood 1 hairlines they would still be big huge chronic butt holes and they still would not be able to get anywhere in their lives – because nobody wants another butt hole in their life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    No he wasn’t. Not even close. The problem many of these young guys is that they are chronic butt holes. Their hair loss has absolutely nothing do with why they can’t get girls, or a good job or whatever. It’s because they are such big huge butt holes. Many of them are young guys with minimal loss. Even with Norwood 1 hairlines they would still be big huge chronic butt holes and they still would not be able to get anywhere in their lives – because nobody wants another butt hole in their life.
    Amen.

Well, he's right that hair matters for our physical appearance. The degree to which he thought hair mattered was pretty absurd though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Well, he's right that hair matters for our physical appearance. The degree to which he thought hair mattered was pretty absurd though.
    You're right. Hair absolutely matters for our physical appearance yet guys on here who absolutely flip out when they are an NW 1.5 are a bit crazy.

OP spot on. You are aware. I have known Scorpion for a long time from another forum where he used to preach this and he produced a whole theory about this. It is sad but it is a reality.

Hair loss makes people the way they are. The more I lose my hair the more bitter and resentful I become though I try hard not to.

Scorpion, like many others in this forum as well as other hair loss forums, is dead wrong. Ya'll are so dead wrong that you are unable to get your minds right. That is what is really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Tracy I like you as a poster, but as a woman you can not act like you have no idea what I am saying. Yes of course being a jerk will handicap someone in many social situations. but given equal behavior, goodlooking guys have an unbelievable advantage over plain or unattractive guys

Someone liking how you look is the ultimate cheat in life. When a woman gets neurochem rushes just from looking at your face, all your interactions with her become colored by that....the stuff you can get away with in this situation is insane. This is not just about sex or dating. It is about the work place & almost any other social situation that involves both genders
    That is the point of my "rant" pretty much. Obviously no 1 look appeals to everyone, but having the broadest visual appeal possible is THE basic platform to living the good life. Literally everything else social becomes 10x easier if you have that

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Admittedly he had some unrealistic ideas eg "NW1 or death." There are guys who are very goodlooking even w/ a NW3 (depends on skullshape, facial features, hairstyle of course)
    However only a select few have the bone structure to buzz/shave their heads, so NW3 is the absolute cutoff I would say, & for most guys it is more like NW2ish. Everyone else should be medicating and the NW4+'s should be looking at hair transplants or pieces to get back in the game

Quote Originally Posted by adam k View Post
    OP spot on. You are aware. I have known Scorpion for a long time from another forum where he used to preach this and he produced a whole theory about this. It is sad but it is a reality.

Hair loss makes people the way they are. The more I lose my hair the more bitter and resentful I become though I try hard not to.
    Yes diffuse loss completely screwed my life for a couple of years. It is very normal to be bitter/resentful if you have MPB in your 20s, even your 30s tbh.

Good luck to you dude. What treatments are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Yes diffuse loss completely screwed my life for a couple of years. It is very normal to be bitter/resentful if you have MPB in your 20s, even your 30s tbh.

Good luck to you dude. What treatments are you on?
    I'm just like you bro. I'm in my early twenties and diffuse thinning and a NW2. I also have a weird head shape of peace and unity. Its reaching the point where I can't hide it anymore. I refuse to take Fin (I can write a whole essay about this) and I can't take minoxidil for medical reasons. This leaves me with just Niz 2% which does f all. I'm hoping dermarolling with CB 03 01 is a breakthrough for me to make it. I want to make it bro, I hope we all do. I pray everyday that we all make it.