+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Traceys "opinions", that she states as facts, are both wrong, illogical, and uninformed. I have evidence for my "opinion" (which is what were calling declarative statements now?)

Statement 1: tattoo and hair lasers are the same.

This is not only not an opinion. Its easily verified wrong.

Statement 2: wounding would be counterproductive

Ill give it to her, this sounds intuitive. However, as many of us know, this is wrong. Wounding does help hair growth. Which wounding is best? Laser or dermaroller or other unknown method? We dont know.

All these things were alluddd to in my post and instead of inquiring, tracey corrects without even looking into it. Then everybody jumps on me like "that's just, like, an opinion, man"

http://www.hairtell.com/forum/ubbthr...s/72075/1.html

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Statement 1: tattoo and hair lasers are the same.
    I did not say that fool. You are either unable to read and comprehend or you are lying for the sake of giving me crap.

Statement 2: wounding would be counterproductive
    I did not say that fool. You are either unable to read and comprehend or you are lying for the sake of giving me crap.

Pull your head out of your butt.

Then everybody jumps on me...
    You deserve it. You re-worded what I said for the sole purpose of creating a false reason to claim I am "uninformed" and give me crap. I call you a fool because that is exactly what you are and you deserve the title. I am a whole lot more informed than you are and it will take very long time before you could get even close to catching up with me.

Guys enough argues, lets get back to the igrow laser cap thing please.

So the device has been out for some time now, what is the final say, does it work yes or no. Is there people getting good results? Or is it just some fancy snake oil. Has anyone wondered why would people think snake oil would be of any use? I was just curious if there was ever any truth behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post
    Or is it just some fancy snake oil.
    Since some people, mostly women, do benefit from LLLT, it isn't snake oil. The only people who benefit from snake oil are the snake oil merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Since some people, mostly women, do benefit from LLLT, it isn't snake oil. The only people who benefit from snake oil are the snake oil merchants.
    I have the lux 9 hairmax rechargable and spencer forrest x5 and i found that they do help with body of hair and also used in conjuction with topicals are fantastic.
    We have clinics in uk where celeb sportsman have regrown hair with the expensive laser hoods they use and some even combine hairmax with minox use.
    Omg is the laser god at world hair loss and he advises stronger higher powered laset helmets which i think he can build for you or give help in making your own cheaper than hairmax.
    Im not sure about igrow as its a bit pricey looks ok though and there is the rolls royce hair regrowth laser helmets at konftec which i think is better than igrow as its a good company so i here and there again quite expensive but its what i would choose next as you can relax in your chair and let the laser do its work.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I have the lux 9 hairmax rechargable and spencer forrest x5 and i found that they do help with body of hair and also used in conjuction with topicals are fantastic.
    We have clinics in uk where celeb sportsman have regrown hair with the expensive laser hoods they use and some even combine hairmax with minox use.
    Omg is the laser god at world hair loss and he advises stronger higher powered laset helmets which i think he can build for you or give help in making your own cheaper than hairmax.
    Im not sure about igrow as its a bit pricey looks ok though and there is the rolls royce hair regrowth laser helmets at konftec which i think is better than igrow as its a good company so i here and there again quite expensive but its what i wwould choose next as you can relax in your chair and let the laser do its work.

Where would I be able to find out how can I build one of those high powered laser helmets. Does that guy have a DIY website? I have build electronic stuff in the past so I think I can pull it off. It does make sense that more power is needed, usually they always give the smallest dose for safety but not efficacy.

Where would I be able to find out how can I build one of those high powered laser helmets. Does that guy have a DIY website? I have build electronic stuff in the past so I think I can pull it off. It does make sense that more power is needed, usually they always give the smallest dose for safety but not efficacy.
    if you have not heard of overmachogrande you have not heard anything hes been about on hair forums many years anyway he has info on building your own helmet if your electrical minded search for omg laser helmets and you should find his site i also think he has his own hairloss website which is very good at http://www.worldhairloss.org

des check out his videos on you tube he makes his own benonite clay for cleaning the scalp i also make my own which is easy to make with apple cider vin and some tea tree oil i think he has a helmet on you tube as well as on his site.

Where would I be able to find out how can I build one of those high powered laser helmets.
    I have seen quite a few youtube videos that describe how to make one - and I myself am more than capable of doing so. However the laser I am using is the older corded 9-laser version Hairmax. I've been using it since November of 2007 and as long as it continues to work I do not intend to bother with anything else. If it does stop working though, I will likely consider the igrow as a replacement since it has not been FDA cleared.

It does make sense that more power is needed, usually they always give the smallest dose for safety but not efficacy.
    Keep in mind that in spite of what is often said in hair loss forums. including this one, manufacturers of these laser devices need to prove both safety and efficacy in order to achieve FDA clearance.