+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

My understanding is hair growth is seen quite often in tattoo removal, to the point some women looking for tattoos worry about it.

I read the tattoo lazers are much different and more powerful than your typical laser for hair removal. ..and probably stronger than these helmets.

So, somebody needs to buy a badass tatto removal laser and not that weak helemt crap....not enough scarring is my guess oj its lack of efficacy

The wonding theory stuff also speaks to why that weird blood cupping scalp blood sucking voodoo stuff, that you can see I the weird section of hair forums sometimes, may work albeit not efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I read the tattoo lazers are much different and more powerful than your typical laser for hair removal. ..and probably stronger than these helmets.
    The lasers used to remove tattoos and for removing unwanted hair are very similar to each other and are much much stronger than the "cold" lasers used in this helmet and the laser comb. Using these super strong lasers that are meant for destruction to attempt to promote hair growth would likely be very counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    The lasers used to remove tattoos and for removing unwanted hair are very similar to each other and are much much stronger than the "cold" lasers used in this helmet and the laser comb. Using these super strong lasers that are meant for destruction to attempt to promote hair growth would likely be very counterproductive.
    I don't think its a matter of laser strength. CDs and DVDs data information written to them by using a laser. I think theres something else going on with lasers effects beneath the skin rather than just strength.

Somebody correct me if im wrong.

The results images look ridiculous to be honest: http://www.igrowlaser.com/results/

No.1 looks like to have had some improvement. No.2 and No.5 looks like the hair was combed in different directions and No.3 and No.4 isn't worth a comment. I've had a crown like the before pic on No.3 my entire life.

Hmmm... They all show improvement to varying degrees. Though I certainly wish they had provided bigger and better quality photos. I also wish they had provided still photos of women. The videos show women with more dramatic improvement than seen in the men in these photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Typical tracy post....uninformed and illogical

1. They are different. Tattoo is stronger than hair which is stronger than your useless laser helmet

2. How you can be dermarolling and confused about how damage can promote hair growth is beyond me

3. Somebody get her the laser patent link

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Typical tracy post....uninformed and illogical.
    That statement above is far from the truth.

Tracy may not always agree with most of us, but why is everyone so mean to her? She's entitled to her opinion on any topic posted on this forum like the rest of us.

Don't get all the hostility towards her on here. Dudes need to chill and just focus on helping each other out.

Looks interesting and affordable. Its exactly like LaserCap but available for purchase and personal use while LaserCap is used by physicians only. However its definitely better than HairMax hand held laser comb which is pain in the ass and boring when used.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Tracy may not always agree with most of us, but why is everyone so mean to her? She's entitled to her opinion on any topic posted on this forum like the rest of us.

Don't get all the hostility towards her on here. Dudes need to chill and just focus on helping each other out.
    StayThick is right! Tracy is entitled to her opinion just like everyone else, and in many cases she is the only one who is offering logical advice. Stop this BS already and act like a man. Show some common decency and courtesy when addressing people. Tracy seems to live in the real world and gives honest, and from I have seen very accurate advice. If you don't like what she has to say, just ignore it and stop being such a bully.