+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

MAn I would really like to have a full set of hair on my head. That would be so good. I am hopeful, but the donor regeneration just sounds too good.
    I have never really gotten anything that I really wanted in my life. Mostly because money can't buy it. If this works I would get it, regardless of the cost.
    I would probably get a heart attack first though...

Quote Originally Posted by twoinchcircle View Post
    this is the thing i'm most excited about because it's coming so soon and spencer was so impressed. Scarless fut is awesome enough, but if significant donor regen is possible, then that's huge. For a guy like me with limited hair loss, this could be the thing to thicken me back up and get me off of checking this forum once a week. I'm saving my pennies.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I sincerely hope Dr. Wesley has a heart and is reading the pleas from members like us to give us regeneration. I would give everyhing in my bank account to feel happy again with a head a head of hair.
    I'm right there with you man.

Quote Originally Posted by brunobald View Post
    A tool is inserted under the scalp, the surgen uses this to pull the follicule out from the underside of the scalp. Just like in cartoons when a rabbit under ground pulls a carrot down into his tunnel, all you see from the surface is the green part of the carrot disapearing.
    and this is scarless how?

tool is inserted

follicles pulled down.

both scarrable situations.

im lost.

sounds cool, but doesn't seem better than Gho....

^ Let's wait and see before we compare?

Honestly IMO it's worth it for dr W to hold out unveiling this procedure until he can figure how to produce consistent donor regeneration of at least 20%. Whether that means stem cells, a cell. Splitting follicles, or whatever. I haven't done the math but don't you think 20% regen would be enough to hold most of us off until a histogen or tsjui labs comes through?

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    Honestly IMO it's worth it for dr W to hold out unveiling this procedure until he can figure how to produce consistent donor regeneration of at least 20%. Whether that means stem cells, a cell. Splitting follicles, or whatever. I haven't done the math but don't you think 20% regen would be enough to hold most of us off until a histogen or tsjui labs comes through?
    That depends on the extent of hair loss one has. You give me 3,000-4,000 follicles and I have no more problems. But god knows how fast (or hopefully how slow) my hair loss will progress until Tsuji Labs, Dr. Lauster, Replicel, Follica or Histogen have a treatment for us to use again. For that to be even a fall back, we'd REALLY need to make sure CB-03-01 can hold us over until that time, otherwise we're playing with fire (unless youre already playing with fire by taking dick poison, i mean finasteride).

This can be more of a general HT question, but is still relevant here. What do you guys know of shock loss as it pertains to people with diffuse thinning? Can we still get successful-ish hair transplants that give us coverage provided we have enough donor of course? Just worried about killing existing hairs if I ever go the transplant route in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    and this is scarless how?

tool is inserted

follicles pulled down.

both scarrable situations.

im lost.

sounds cool, but doesn't seem better than Gho....
    tool is like a snake it enters from a small hole made by the surgen and goes to work under the skin pulling follicles out. I think it has a suction system which transports them to a storage device. Because they are removed from underneath this is ment to prevent scars. you can also leave your hair long. There was also talk of blowing the scalp up like a gallon for easier access and visulisation. Another benift it higher yields as you Vann extract the follicle with better accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by brunobald View Post
    tool is like a snake it enters from a small hole made by the surgen and goes to work under the skin pulling follicles out. I think it has a suction system which transports them to a storage device. Because they are removed from underneath this is ment to prevent scars. you can also leave your hair long. There was also talk of blowing the scalp up like a gallon for easier access and visulisation. Another benift it higher yields as you Vann extract the follicle with better accuracy.
    guys do you have a link that explains how this Pilofocus works?
    thanks