Going back on Proscar... please weigh in

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bejamin
    • Jul 2014

Hey new kid are you still around I could really use some advice. My story mirrors yours except I'm still suffering would like to talk to you if possible.

Thanks

Comment

• Ashoka
      • Sep 2014

newkid, if you really believe there's a lot of misinformation out there, you have to at least be able to put people in the right direction who are suffering from similar problems. If what you're saying is true, so many people could have benefitted from taking the right type of approach. This decision to withhold details for fear that people will hurt themselves is insane! No one is like that; people want to do things the right way. Clearly if the misinformation is out there, they'll just do it wrongly instead. People are doing crazy things to themselves, and you're silent without any advice to give. C'mon dude - use your reason.

Comment

• bobsmith
        • Dec 2014

Hello Newkid,

I have been studying pct protocols for some time now, and your input on this would be greatly appreciated. Like you were I am also suffering with propecia side effects. And I'm also willing to share what has helped me with baldness..

Atm my life basically sucks very badly, and I hope to god you see this as any information you could provide me with would help immensely.. And also, if I wanted to ran a pct protocol blindly I would have done so a long time ago, so rest assured I would only use your information as a guidance based on my own blood work, as well as other peoples recommendations.
        Last edited by Winston; 12-04-2014, 09:38 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

Comment

Working...