+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Yeah man. I am already considering it, but do not have my hopes up because there is no proper vehicle yet. I think its great what ADAm K and the rest of the guys are doing in the other thread. I hope they can work something out. But suffering with hair loss for the past 5 years I am not too optimistic. If they do get the proper vehicle I will drop fin in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    Wow for someone who just started FIN this thread is truly scary. Damn I hate hairloss.
    Well let me add that I am honestly not sure my sides were due to propecia. What I experienced my dr thinks was caused by another health issue. And I tend to agree with her because I had had those sides 2x in my life and the second time I had been off of it for like 4-5 years. And that time was far worse than the first time. The second time was more like what the original poster described. So I know these problems are not always propecia's fault.

That said, I am still being careful because I am not 100% sure about anything. And a couple of extra months getting back up to speed will not hurt anything.

So you won't worry I DO remember 2 sides I got when I first got on it. I did have some temporary minor ache down below. It did not last long and went completely away. Also watery semen . I have seen other guys mention this as well and it is nothing to worry about.

I got much better results than I expected, both at hairline and crown. Within about 2 years it was like I no longer had mpb. No way will that happen this time since it has been so long but I will take what I can get.

Just be safe and get on it slowly. That way if you do have problems you can get off.

Yeah man I hope it all works out for you. Your story scared me, but not as much as the original poster. Its crazy that sides can be permanent. Man I hope we can get alternative treatments for this wretched condition. Why can't we lose like our arm hair or leg hair. Why do we have to lose the hair on our scalp.

Yeah Deuce! If I could get rid of all the hair on my body and keep it on my head and face, that would be great!

MPB47...
    Thanks for the response. My prescription is for proscar at 5mg per pill so I can't go as low as .25mg. I bought a pill cutter and will see if I can cut them them into 1/4s and then to 1/8 which will be a little over a half a milligram. From what I've read, I don't know if it's the best idea to not take it on a daily basis. After all, that is where I ran into trouble initially. I will start back up on Monday on a daily basis and see how it goes.

As for people reading this who were frightened by my initial posts and story, that was not my intention. It was actually trying to do the opposite and give hope that you can reverse the sides if you are one of the unfortunate few. I am willing to try again because I have helped another friend of mine who had the same sides for an even longer period of time than I did and giving him a similar protocol. He is now fully cured with the exception of premature ejaculation. I don't quite understand this remaining side effect, but I would imagine at this point it could very well be a psychological thing after having not been able to perform for such a long time. I would imagine it would subside as he gets back into the swing of things and regains his confidence.

Hey new kid are you still around I could really use some advice. My story mirrors yours except I'm still suffering would like to talk to you if possible.

Thanks

newkid, if you really believe there's a lot of misinformation out there, you have to at least be able to put people in the right direction who are suffering from similar problems. If what you're saying is true, so many people could have benefitted from taking the right type of approach. This decision to withhold details for fear that people will hurt themselves is insane! No one is like that; people want to do things the right way. Clearly if the misinformation is out there, they'll just do it wrongly instead. People are doing crazy things to themselves, and you're silent without any advice to give. C'mon dude - use your reason.

Hello Newkid,

I have been studying pct protocols for some time now, and your input on this would be greatly appreciated. Like you were I am also suffering with propecia side effects. And I'm also willing to share what has helped me with baldness..

Atm my life basically sucks very badly, and I hope to god you see this as any information you could provide me with would help immensely.. And also, if I wanted to ran a pct protocol blindly I would have done so a long time ago, so rest assured I would only use your information as a guidance based on my own blood work, as well as other peoples recommendations.
    Last edited by Winston; 12-04-2014 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.