giving eyes to fue and doubling...with follicle ultrasound @ world's first at dr niga

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cocacola
    • Feb 2013

This forum is full of speculation.

People have the need here to post in threads about "theoretical" cures. If one would come up with a theory that rubbing cough syrup grows hair, we would have pages of discussion on it. With some people posting along the lines of " i have been rubbing for two weeks now, i definitely see less shedding i believe it works!"

Now when something more "scientific" comes out backed by some research its even more of a deal. "xyz-3 zetta protein" is the culprit of hairloss lets rub "ghj" substance on our scalps because "ASD" study claims this and that.

Its funny how people still try things like RU, when we havent seen a single result on all of the forums that is exclusively coming from RU.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

But what's so revolutionary about what you've suggested?

Are you trying to tell us you're pioneering the incorporation of ultrasound in a hair transplant? LOL please dude, tell me this is one big joke and save yourself SOME credibility.

Comment

• chimera
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by cocacola
        Its funny how people still try things like RU, when we havent seen a single result on all of the forums that is exclusively coming from RU.
        What the **** are yo talking about?, do you live under a rock or something?, there are a lot of cases in forums of guys getting results with no other thing than RU.

Anyway, that was off-topic.

Comment

• Kiwi
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by UK_
          But what's so revolutionary about what you've suggested?

Are you trying to tell us you're pioneering the incorporation of ultrasound in a hair transplant? LOL please dude, tell me this is one big joke and save yourself SOME credibility.
          Well I'd never heard of it before :P

Comment

• Winston
            • Mar 2009

Please keep this thread on topic. All unrelated posts will be removed.

Comment

• cocacola
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by chimera
              What the **** are yo talking about?, do you live under a rock or something?, there are a lot of cases in forums of guys getting results with no other thing than RU.

Anyway, that was off-topic.
              Show me

Comment

Working...