+ Reply to Thread

Default The extent of Prince William's balding

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...by-George.html

This is an article about the Duke of Cambridge and from the pictures here we can see the extent of Prince William's balding. This disease that affects all of us men has not even spared the Prince and in spite of all of his wealth and status, it has taken over him. He is quickly approaching a NW6 (correct me if I’m wrong) and it has played havoc with and destroyed his looks.

I am in my early twenties and I remember well when the Duke of Cambridge used to have a luxurious full head of hair and standing at 6’2 he was a strapping fellow, full of energy, boisterous; the public school educated, handsome, royalist poster boy.

http://wallpis.com/wp-content/upload...-Wallpaper.jpg

However this god forsaken affliction has been slowly turning him into a tired looking person and I can’t help from looking at the pictures in the article and feel that he is sick and tired of it. I truly emphasise with him as genetics show I am heading his way also and it frightens me.

Looking through a few of the comments on the article I found some comments truly heart-breaking :

‘He is beginning to look like his characature. Long face, knobbly nose, big teeth and bald. None of the royals have aged well, they don't seem to have good genes considering the life of luxury. Edward and Andrew look much older than they are. William is way past his best.’

‘I see he has gone to see Wayne Rooneys hair replacement therapist again!’

‘Wow ! Whats happened to William , he looks 45 + his best years seem long gone ...’

‘Look at his hair...eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!’ (This one made me really sad. What a vile person)

‘Dressed like an old man. Red arrow me, deep down you know it is true.’

The research world simply does not take male hair loss seriously. The hair loss research companies out there are simply taking the p. I am furious and disgusted at their snail pace research (The FDA are a major problem in this) and the unwillingness for the research world to unite efforts to find a solution for a problem that affects the percentage of the male population that it does.

Balding wrecked his appearance. tbh he looks like he is entering that phase of just starting to give up on himself in general.....would not be surprised if he had a massive belly in a couple years

What are you talking about ? I'd trade places with him..and I have a lot more hair than he does.

He has a good life ahead of him..great wife, kid...no worries

And his mom was really great person if you are too young to remember her.

She was cool and had class, had a great taste in music, but I digress.

We should worry about ourself as he has a great life, hair or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    What are you talking about ? I'd trade places with him..and I have a lot more hair than he does.

He has a good life ahead of him..great wife, kid...no worries

And his mom was really great person if you are too young to remember her.

She was cool and had class, had a great taste in music, but I digress.

We should worry about ourself as he has a great life, hair or not.
    I wonder how happy he really is. Maybe he just settled down because that is what people expected of him.

If he was a kind of celebrity other than royalty (musician, actor, etc.) can you imagine him settling down this soon? Well maybe because of his hair, but if he kept his looks & was not a prince, I am guessing he would be single or on girlfriend #14

Either way he must feel bad when he sees pictures of his scalp in the press

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

You never know he may end up getting a hair transplant in the future. I guess if he asked nicely I would perform the surgery on him.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Glenn Charles View Post
    You never know he may end up getting a hair transplant in the future. I guess if he asked nicely I would perform the surgery on him.
    I don't think he will go down that route. The royals keep a stiff upper lip and are supposed to be above such things. Or you never know, he may browse the internet, googling 'Prince William, Balding' and come across this thread and your offer and decide otherwise!

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

I would also like to do a procedure for Joe Biden just to not have to look at that job he had done anymore. I would even do it free of charge. That is if he had any good donor hair remaining.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adam k View Post
    I don't think he will go down that route. The royals keep a stiff upper lip and are supposed to be above such things. Or you never know, he may browse the internet, googling 'Prince William, Balding' and come across this thread and your offer and decide otherwise!
    Perhaps "royals" are "above" such things as hair restoration. Nevertheless, I have been stunned on more than one occasion, meeting Dr. Cole's patients. I take the patient's photos before and after surgery. This is one of the highlights of my job. I get to meet and speak with a variety of extremely interesting people. Most everyone is very friendly.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    Cole Hair Transplant
    Alpharetta, Georgia
    Phone 678-566-1011
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-22-2015 at 03:39 PM.