When will a Norwood 7 be able to have a succesful ht

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SOTF
    • Jul 2013

I am NW 3 with diffuse on the top. I truly believe HM injections with a small transplant could bring me back to life. Damn it Nigam.

Comment

• hellouser
      • May 2012

Originally posted by SOTF
      I am NW 3 with diffuse on the top. I truly believe HM injections with a small transplant could bring me back to life. Damn it Nigam.
      Storm into the FDA office and give them absolute hell. You know for damn sure they would stall any advancement as much as possible.

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
        Storm into the FDA office and give them absolute hell. You know for damn sure they would stall any advancement as much as possible.
        And the ironic thing is that the FDA gives extreme scrutiny to probably-innocuous substances like bimatoprost, yet the government has not done a damn thing to curtail the butchery within the hair transplant industry. Hell, this butchery still exists to this day.

Comment

• greatjob!
          • Aug 2011

Yeah I'm sure that will work well...

Comment

• hellouser
            • May 2012

Originally posted by greatjob!
            Yeah I'm sure that will work well...
            Blowing off steam always works.

I just want those privileged with good health to know what it feels like to be in OUR shoes. Otherwise, nobody gives a fvck about you except for yourself.

Comment

• Javert
              • Jun 2013

Blowing off steam always works.

I just want those privileged with good health to know what it feels like to be in OUR shoes. Otherwise, nobody gives a fvck about you except for yourself.
              For the sake of argument lets say Pilofocus enables considerable donor regeneration which has been mentioned as a strong possibility.. would this be a cure?

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

Originally posted by Javert
                For the sake of argument lets say Pilofocus enables considerable donor regeneration which has been mentioned as a strong possibility.. would this be a cure?
                Its not a cure but it will be a solution.... a very expensive one too.

I really hope hope Dr. Wesley is reading the forums... so many of us have been robbed of our identity, we're desperate for a fix.

The other day while I was at work, I started daydreaming about myself being on the beach somewhere and running around with a full head of hair and not a care in the world that it was wet, or going to a club and having a tousled hair look... for a brief moment, I had one of the happiest moments in a long time... soon followed by one of the worst feelings when reality kicked in.

Comment

• stayhopeful
                  • Feb 2013

hellouser, i really sympathize with you, and i hope we both make it out of this mess...

im a student at a good university, and its really depressing that no matter how smart you are, no one takes you seriously with a jacked hairline... unless youre like some senior academic... so tragic how this disease literally robs us of opportunity in life

Comment

• Javert
                    • Jun 2013

I really hope hope Dr. Wesley is reading the forums... so many of us have been robbed of our identity, we're desperate for a fix.

The other day while I was at work, I started daydreaming about myself being on the beach somewhere and running around with a full head of hair and not a care in the world that it was wet, or going to a club and having a tousled hair look... for a brief moment, I had one of the happiest moments in a long time... soon followed by one of the worst feelings when reality kicked in.

Comment

• adam k
                      • Aug 2013

Hellouser this made me emotional. I also have dreams like this. We're all in this together bro.

Comment

Working...