18 and a Norwood 2, what could this mean? Please help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drybone
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Vic12
    What side effects are you talking about and how much were you taking?

If it's lower libido I'm cool with that.

If it's no libido at all then I'm not.

And I've heard of people experience shrinkage, **** that
    Here is where it gets difficult.

Its different for everyone. You need to try it yourself. Good news is its never permanent, so if you give it a try for a month, side effects should tamp down by then. If you still have them, discontinue.

I had a 'rubbery one' and watered down semen for about 3 weeks then nothing. Libido was 90% the same. But I am older. Apparently we older guys have a much easier time with it.

But if I was your age, I would try it for a month and see. Its definitely worth it to keep your full head of hair.

Comment

• Vic12
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by drybone
      Here is where it gets difficult.

Its different for everyone. You need to try it yourself. Good news is its never permanent, so if you give it a try for a month, side effects should tamp down by then. If you still have them, discontinue.

I had a 'rubbery one' and watered down semen for about 3 weeks then nothing. Libido was 90% the same. But I am older. Apparently we older guys have a much easier time with it.

But if I was your age, I would try it for a month and see. Its definitely worth it to keep your full head of hair.
      I've heard that for a very small minority the side effects are permanent. Is this not true?

And what do you mean rubbery bro. Are you saying it NEVER got hard? Either way, I'm glad to hear it cleared up.

Comment

• redy
        • Jun 2013

The more time you worry about sides the less hair you have if you start.

I wanted to start doing something about my loss when it was just starting to fall out in the front, but was scared.

8 months later i have pretty noticable thinning in the front but i can sort of still hide it, and just started a few weeks ago doing treatment.

Decide what's worth it to you, taking a risk for hair or not taking the risk at all?

Comment

• BigThinker
          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by redy
          The more time you worry about sides the less hair you have if you start.

I wanted to start doing something about my loss when it was just starting to fall out in the front, but was scared.

8 months later i have pretty noticable thinning in the front but i can sort of still hide it, and just started a few weeks ago doing treatment.

Decide what's worth it to you, taking a risk for hair or not taking the risk at all?
          This. I lost potentially valuable months by not being on treatment, due to being naive and scared.

Ironically, when I finally got around to popping my first pill, my fear of hairloss subsided considerably - I was finally doing something about it.

Comment

Working...