+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by adam k View Post
    I live in the UK bro

And haha I know exactly what you mean. I love Spencers famous serious wise look and pause after a passionate speech.
    Btw the left temple you see on Spencer is not real..It's a wig.
    He has Brad Pitt's hair, it's all a big commercial for white wine.

Pretty smart.

Quote Originally Posted by adam k View Post
    I live in the UK bro

And haha I know exactly what you mean. I love Spencers famous serious wise look and pause after a passionate speech.
    Israelis rocks here huh...
    Anyone one tried this helmet? I think im gonna add it to me regime
    Toda

Quote Originally Posted by Morrissey View Post
    Israelis rocks here huh...
    Anyone one tried this helmet? I think im gonna add it to me regime
    Toda
    I got one for my wife and I to share. We just started using it this week and it states it will take 18 weeks to see some results. I will post later and let you know what the results are, and give as many details as possible. I would be curious to hear back from other users, but they just started shipping the helmets so it might take a while before we get some feedback from others on the forum.

So far, the experience has been good. If nothing else, I get a soothing sensation after using it. My scalp has been very sensitive lately and any improvement in this area will probably help with hair loss.

In my specific case, I'm mostly trying to stop hair loss and thicken my hair (I'm not interested in taking Propecia at the time). Any regrowth would be a bonus (and welcome!). I have lots of small, thin air on my temples, I'm hoping the laser treatment will help increase their size and length.

My wife is mostly trying to thicken her hair too. She has noticed some overall thinning and her hair is very thin. One of the claim of the Theradome helmet is an increase in the hair shaft size, which would greatly help her.

Like I said, if somebody gets one, please post here and let us know how it works for you and what you might be using in conjunction with it.

[QUOTE=Morrissey;163045][QUOTE=mattusa;162339]I got one for my wife and I to share. We just started using it this week and it states it will take 18 weeks to see some results. I will post later and let you know what the results are, and give as many details as possible. I would be curious to hear back from other users, but they just started shipping the helmets so it might take a while before we get some feedback from others on the forum.

So far, the experience has been good. If nothing else, I get a soothing sensation after using it. My scalp has been very sensitive lately and any improvement in this area will probably help with hair loss.

In my specific case, I'm mostly trying to stop hair loss and thicken my hair (I'm not interested in taking Propecia at the time). Any regrowth would be a bonus (and welcome!). I have lots of small, thin air on my temples, I'm hoping the laser treatment will help increase their size and length.

My wife is mostly trying to thicken her hair too. She has noticed some overall thinning and her hair is very thin. One of the claim of the Theradome helmet is an increase in the hair shaft size, which would greatly help her.

Like I said, if somebody gets one, please post here and let us know how it works for you and what you might be using in conjunction with it.[/QUOTE\]

Got mine as well last week, I will use it 3 times a week

How is it going so far for you?

Quote Originally Posted by mattusa View Post
    I got one for my wife and I to share. We just started using it this week and it states it will take 18 weeks to see some results.
    Got mine as well last week, I will use it 3 times a week
    Um did I mention that LLLT seems to work better for women than it does for men? Yes I am quite sure I mentioned that.

I've never heard of this specific device. As far as I know at this time the only home use LLLT devices that are FDA cleared to promote hair growth are the HairMax laser combs and the iGrow laser helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Um did I mention that LLLT seems to work better for women than it does for men? Yes I am quite sure I mentioned that.

I've never heard of this specific device. As far as I know at this time the only home use LLLT devices that are FDA cleared to promote hair growth are the HairMax laser combs and the iGrow laser helmet.

It suppressed to be cleared for men soon too - they did the testimonials for both. It is a much stronger device then the Igrowth not mentioning the laser comb

Is it much stronger than the Lasercap? Is there any evidence that it does any better than the others..or any of the others do any better than the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Bocaj View Post
    Is it much stronger than the Lasercap? Is there any evidence that it does any better than the others..or any of the others do any better than the others?
    I don't know about the lasecap....their web-site is quite interesting, sounds like a good new laser device for a reasonable price

I don't know about the lasecap....their web-site is quite interesting, sounds like a good new laser device for a reasonable price
    But where are you getting that the Theradome is a "much stronger device" than the Igrow? As far as actual evidence goes, it's the other way around. From the company: "For what it’s worth, the iGrow’s specific clinical results showed the highest re-growth of any FDA-cleared treatment, and were actually better than the clinical device Theradome copied."