+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

I think I'm getting procedure very soon,within 3 months , I'm so hurt by all the negative people,

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    I think I'm getting procedure very soon,within 3 months , I'm so hurt by all the negative people,
    Wait for Dr. Wesley's pilofocus to be known, as well as the meetup between Dr. Mwamba and Dr. Nigam. Once those factors are settled, we'll have a clear picture of what kind of surgical hair restoration we should go with.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Wait for Dr. Wesley's pilofocus to be known, as well as the meetup between Dr. Mwamba and Dr. Nigam. Once those factors are settled, we'll have a clear picture of what kind of surgical hair restoration we should go with.
    I'd say, let's wait till Dr Nigams shows us doubling on a slick bald NW7.

What happened to Tom's case? Honestly, that was supposed to be the proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    No I wasn't offered a free procedure and I wouldn't take it if he did. If they do 2500 grafts and nothing grows, as happened in some of his patients, you've killed 2500 grafts. You obviously haven't followed much of Dr Nigams, as you admitted in your previous post, otherwise you wouldn't respond like this.
    I know what Dr Nigam's does and have read and seen all of the posts/pictures that people are making a commotion about. When I say I don't follow Dr Nigam, I mean I don't stalk him and his every move. If you didn't realize, when a big thread is made on this forum, it stays up for like 5 billion years, they are hard to miss. I've been here for almost 4 years, so i've gotten to read basically every big thread that has been made during that span.

When I see a scammer, something i'm not convinced about, or believe in, I ignore it. Like these L'oreal threads and these "natural" pills and all that crap that I ignore, and despise. Apparently you think Nigam is a fake, so just move on and leave him alone. Me personally, i'm not convinced of what he's doing, but I won't sit here crying about it. If he's going to prove him self worthy, then he's going to prove himself worthy. If he's a fake, the truth will come out eventually. But a lot of people here are labeling him before concrete results are even in.

I'd say, let's wait till Dr Nigams shows us doubling on a slick bald NW7.
    No thanks. He's had a year and hasn't shown shit.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I know what Dr Nigam's does and have read and seen all of the posts/pictures that people are making a commotion about. When I say I don't follow Dr Nigam, I mean I don't stalk him and his every move. If you didn't realize, when a big thread is made on this forum, it stays up for like 5 billion years, they are hard to miss. I've been here for almost 4 years, so i've gotten to read basically every big thread that has been made during that span.

When I see a scammer, something i'm not convinced about, or believe in, I ignore it. Like these L'oreal threads and these "natural" pills and all that crap that I ignore, and despise. Apparently you think Nigam is a fake, so just move on and leave him alone. Me personally, i'm not convinced of what he's doing, but I won't sit here crying about it. If he's going to prove him self worthy, then he's going to prove himself worthy. If he's a fake, the truth will come out eventually. But a lot of people here are labeling him before concrete results are even in.
    Nigams is doing a very interesting experiment. He's trying to repeat what Jahoda did (Jahoda managed to grow hair on human skin transplanted onto a mouse). However the thing is if it fails, he's AGAIN going to manufacture/manipulate results to show 'success'. That's the thing. We need to demand REAL proof. As long as guys like you keep saying it's all ok, he won't change and in 6 months we'll still know nothing. Nigams needs to understand that we won't settle for anything less than REAL proof. That's all. You call it 'crying', but if you're just ok with the way he's been doing things uptill now, he'll never change and we'll still know sh*t in 2014 this time of year.

He either needs to proof himself or go away and stop giving people false hope.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    No thanks. He's had a year and hasn't shown shit.
    At least you understand. Thanks.

I'm trading stock myself professionally. One time one of my collegues came in and told me he had found a nice opportunity. It was a chinese company trading on US markets (a lot of those were scams). This company was delisted from the NASDAQ market cause it failed to comply to financial regulations and it was trading at about $0.10. They just had issued a press release that they were soon going to comply again with all regulations. My collegue said, this thing will go up big time if they comply again and get their NASDAQ listing back. I said, sure, but IF you were a fraud, wouldn't you do the same thing, issue a press release and tell everybody you'd get your listing back ?

Just to let you know, the company never even tried to get their listing back.

Same thing with Nigams. IF he were a fraud, wouldn't he do the same thing as he did here ? There are thousands of way to manipulate such a 15 patch test on a guy who's working for him. So a test like this means really nothing.

What Nigams needs to do is get a slick bald NW7 and give him 15k graft. Shoot a video of the guy holding today's newspaper (so we know the initial situation is really slick bald) and that's it !! Really easy to setup. No way to cheat, 100% real proof. Nigams also knows this is the only way to proof us it works. Yet even after 1 year, he still hasn't done this. Tell me, why is that you think ?

Inactive

I'm trading stock myself professionally. One time one of my collegues came in and told me he had found a nice opportunity. It was a chinese company trading on US markets (a lot of those were scams). This company was delisted from the NASDAQ market cause it failed to comply to financial regulations and it was trading at about $0.10. They just had issued a press release that they were soon going to comply again with all regulations. My collegue said, this thing will go up big time if they comply again and get their NASDAQ listing back. I said, sure, but IF you were a fraud, wouldn't you do the same thing, issue a press release and tell everybody you'd get your listing back ?

Just to let you know, the company never even tried to get their listing back.

Same thing with Nigams. IF he were a fraud, wouldn't he do the same thing as he did here ? There are thousands of way to manipulate such a 15 patch test on a guy who's working for him. So a test like this means really nothing.

What Nigams needs to do is get a slick bald NW7 and give him 15k graft. Shoot a video of the guy holding today's newspaper (so we know the initial situation is really slick bald) and that's it !! Really easy to setup. No way to cheat, 100% real proof. Nigams also knows this is the only way to proof us it works. Yet even after 1 year, he still hasn't done this. Tell me, why is that you think ?
    ok, I understand your point.
    (btw. what do you think about apple? will it rise? )

Arashi - if I'm not mistaken, Nigam said he accepts any challenge and he welcomed a NW6 or 7 guy there. I dont know what happened with that.. But "curing" a NW6 also takes time, I believe boldy and tom will shed some light here soon.