+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Dr Nigam's rebutt to critics

These are my point to point reply to the critics..
    1)Some one said , i am not even a doctor,attached is the copy of my bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery certificate.Dr Arvind holds the same degree.
    I have many more qualifications and registrations including Masters in Biotech.
    Rather than calling me fraud, those who alleged the same are actually biased and should be called frauds,including my ex employee who alleged the same,
    after the investigation she will be sued for defamation and the publication will submit an apology shortly.
    She watches all these posts and must be feeling happy to create doubts in your mind.

2)Some critics are so thin skin,they believe any story or allegation against me as truth ...i am doing 100 transplant out of approx.175 transplants performed in Mumbai.The clinics of leading surgeons in Mumbai are affected by this.
    Didi says that she cannot hear any positive comment from the fellow colleagues in Mumbai except those surgeons who are my friends , why will some one else speak good about a fellow competitor.
    Didi, says she spoke to Dr Bhatti and i also spoke to Dr Bhatti after that and may meet him in a month during my visit to Chandigarh.
    Didi, if you want,i can invite dr arvind or dr bhatti to have a look at my doubling and hm work...i have no ego issues...
    I discussed my work briefly with him...didi's, remarks should be termed as hearsay evidence and she is basing her talks with my competitors to call me a fraud...
    I have started advertising across India in various cities like Delhi,Chennai,Chandigarh,Pune,Kolkatta,Bangalore,H yderabad,Ahmedabad..you will see more and more competitors speaking against me..as I take the market share with innovative doubling, hm and 3d dp cultures.
    The leading surgeon of Mumbai who use to do 30 transplants(fut) a month are doing only 4-5 a month and have rented his portion of clinic to another doctor for other cosmetic surgeries.
    Haven't you heard the same when Artas Robot comes to a city..how other surgeons speak up against it...or when Gho claims doubling...even after 10years ,no surgeon believes what he does.
    Who believed Dr Woods for years when he introduced FUE 10/12 years back..even today FUT surgeons do not do FUE..and consider FUT as the gold standard.
    3)Arashi says i am a cheater, as I marked Tom's donor incorrecty, she purposely did not mention that those markings were approximate and i have mentioned that I want some one independently to mark the same.
    Arashi, says, I shaved the donor more after I took pics of TOM,
    Arashi fails to understand that Tom wanted minimal shaving and it was not me but he who decided how much to shave his donor and when we needed more grafts , we had to shave again later.
    And hence Arashi calls me scamster.
    Arashi says I am scamster because Tom's case cannot be monitored and I did this intentionally...Tom is your fellow member..this question should be asked to Tom..and he should be requested to shave his donor at the same place when he comes back in September 1st week. How can I force him to shave ?
    4) 5 forum members have come to me..
    a) OBI, he is in touch with me..as of know he is yet to see significant result, HM may or may not work on him,,,he is a case of diffuse hair loss all across including donor and sides,he has not been on any medications, may start finasteride after my recommendation.

b) NSN is also in touch with me,he last told me a month ago that he can see approx. 50% recipient regrowth..and since he was a case of in-vivo doubling..i have no doubt like his birth mark donor(where he had 90% donor regen) he will have similar donor regen all over his donor..he will send his photos to me ,after he buys a new camera, his vIdeo-micro camera is also not working.

c) Wesley has promised to shave his donor..in coming months and post his pics..his case has already shown excellent healing..and time will confirm his donor, recipient regrowth and will also prove scarless procedure..

d)Tom donor shows no scar, hence scarless procedure will be proven in September , when hopefully he shaves his donor in the same way as we shave at his first visit...
    His recipient can be easily observed...and we will analyze his donor regen when he visits my clinic on 2nd September with Dr Mwamba and his team.

d) Boldy has already posted his case on the other forum, this new technique is called DE-NOVO DONOR REGEN,
    where in we removed almost all of the follicle like FUE and left only some tissue with stemcells at the donor..and applied growth factors, dp cells ,progenitor stemcells....we can follow his case in the other forum..or whenever he post on this forum.

Boldy's case also shows my new technique of incisionless , injection implants with no blood or mark at the recipient...his recipient is clearly visible with growing hair...and no one find out that he even did a transplant with good healing...if he is ready to shave his donor ..we can see the donor regen , when he comes back in late September or October.
    These are the five forum members details of case study...my responsibility gets over after treating them..now it is the responsibility of the members to post their follow-up pics and experience...and Arashi says like some one else that I pay them not to speak against me....this is laughable, biased and seems some people love watching others fall..and they can't believe that cure is possible..this member (uk bald guy)..is a fraudster himself or represents jealous competitor when he says,his friend told him , I pay people not to speak against me...
    Yes, you all sitting far away and need solid photographic proof, when I was asked by gc to do a patch test, I did 15 graft patch test with in-vitro doubling and proved my regen of donor and recipient with regen...after the analysis is positive...Arashi says i do not believe since the patient is your staff ...
    I said i will do the doubling patch test on anyone you all will decide....who is ready to have his scalp tatooed and ready to shave and provide follow up pics...the ball is in your court to get proof not mine...as any patient result i will post from Mumbai..you will not believe the same...
    Except the mistake done by my web guy in November/December...we have not committed any mistake..yes we have not always provided good quality photos...that does not mean that we have not provided any good comparative photo.

I was about to post my 1st 3d spheroid dermal papilla pic..but will not do the same as of now...

1) I have already proven without any doubt.the scarless FUE...1st time in the industry(except what Acell healing have shown) .The 15 graft patch test with use of a wide punch of 0.9 mm and 1mm...shows no FUE white dot mark even after 4 months.Tom's donor shows no white dot mark with invitro doubking,wherein .9mm punch was used to extract grafts.
    NSN's birth mark donor scalp showed no mark with excellent healing in 1month.
    Can confirm the same with Wesleys donor healing and scarless procedure..when you are waiting for pilofocus for getting you the scarless procedure.

2) In-vitro, in-vivo, de novo doubling ..will be believed only when we do a patch test on a forum member..as you won't believe any patient result from my clinic to be genuine...
    It's been 13 years of hst when they first announced about their doubling,i was not there even in the ht industry.
    In 10 plus years , first ever patch test was done by hst after i did my patch test,which was not conclusive according to the members themselves.
    Though hst is at amsterdum from where many members belong to and could have have had conclusive evidence by know,there is still debate between fut/.fue/.robotic fue...some favour it some oppose it...

3) I have posted few results of pure HM injections...it is upto you to believe them or not...or you will have to wait for some one you know who undergoes HM/DP culture injections....in the meantime ,I continue my work and take care of my patients...

I have already invited any doctor or patient..to scrutinize my doubling and HM/3d dp injection results..
    the ball is in your court not mine...drmwamba will be coming in first week of september with his team and tom.

I have posted two cases of nw5 and nw6 where photographic evidence should not be an issue..as the result would be obvious in coming months.

4)You criticize me for having allowed Boldy to help me..I find no harm in the same..I speak to top researchers like Gerd, Jahoda,Stenn,Michael,Rajesh and many others...Boldy saved my time by finding the relevant published work which i needed....I have also spoke to Dr Thurat who did dermaroller study with minox..she and I will met shortly as she is from Mumbai.
    You do not believe any result without solid proof....you need to also say some one is fraud with similar solid proof...or you will yourself be called unscientific and prejudiced opinion maker...
    In jan 2013..you wanted to check pout with first hand information from forum members,nsn,obi,tom,wesley and boldy wrote that they saw my lab, my fully booked clinic with 10 beds for transplants, met few patients who got hm and doubling results, spoke to them,saw my certificates and credentials,met me in person....they all gave first hand positive feedback..still you want to call me fraudster, scamster, liar,cheater,intentional photo manipulator etc..it's your choice..I will keep working and reach my goal..your word's have hurt me but cannot stop me for working to find a cure...if you do not want me to post at this forum..I will not..I was here only for you all...I will post in the other forum...where they atleast do not call me with these names...
    You have not spared Aderans. Histogen, Replicell....how can I be not treated worse than them...
    Kindly have a look at what i have posted in last 8months...photos may not be the best...but have tried to show you,whatever i had...no proof is possible withou the patient ready to shave ,have tattooes or semipermanent markers and is available to take pics on regular basis..and ofcourse you will not believe any patient analysis from mumbai...

Long posts like this wouldn't be at all necessary if we just had simple and solid documentary photos. Such an easy aspect of the whole treatment, its mind numbing why its been taking so long for proper photos to emerge.

I'm getting a procedure with dr n , people need to stop with false rumors its terrible people say such hurtful things , competitors are trying to destroy him. Same thing happened to Kane years ago people start spreading lies and people believe them.

Veca

Can you please encourage Dr Nigam to come back to this forum. He shouldn't be getting so offended by criticism on here. It isn't personal, it is only because people want proper documentation which has not yet been provided. I am still eager to see results.

This forum is a much more interesting place when he is on it.

The issue I see with Nigam is he makes promises, like I will post pictures tomorrow, the pictures don't get posted, and then he says I will post pictures shortly and they never are posted.

or, the publication will be posting an apology in two days turns into the publication will post an apology shortly.

His time frames continually change from concrete absolutes like "tomorrow", to very vague such as "shortly". I myself have used this tactic at work before, and it's always when I'm bullshitting and trying to buy time.

I personally think Nigam is genuine with his research, what I think is disingenuous about him are his bold promises and claims. I think he is working on what he says he is, but he is no where near as far along as he claims.

Dr. Nigam, IMO, is a classic case of fake it til you make it.

P.s. - didi are you a women? Dr. Nigam refers to you as a "she"

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Veca

Can you please encourage Dr Nigam to come back to this forum. He shouldn't be getting so offended by criticism on here. It isn't personal, it is only because people want proper documentation which has not yet been provided. I am still eager to see results.

This forum is a much more interesting place when he is on it.
    Sorry about that. I have a feeling that he wants to distance himself a little. And I think he's right. I agree with constructive criticism, as well as photographs of poor quality. But it is not correct to call him a fraud and just give up on him. You are asked to do a procedure on the forum members, and here we have three cases. I think we made a nonsense that we drove him away from the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    Sorry about that. I have a feeling that he wants to distance himself a little. And I think he's right. I agree with constructive criticism, as well as photographs of poor quality. But it is not correct to call him a fraud and just give up on him. You are asked to do a procedure on the forum members, and here we have three cases. I think we made a nonsense that we drove him away from the forum.
    What a shame , maybe boldy , science or Jonson can talk to him ,

You do not believe any result without solid proof....you need to also say some one is fraud with similar solid proof...or you will yourself be called unscientific and prejudiced opinion maker...
    All he has to do is publish results in a peer reviewed scientific journal, not post on an online forum to try and persuade us.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    The issue I see with Nigam is he makes promises, like I will post pictures tomorrow, the pictures don't get posted, and then he says I will post pictures shortly and they never are posted.

or, the publication will be posting an apology in two days turns into the publication will post an apology shortly.

His time frames continually change from concrete absolutes like "tomorrow", to very vague such as "shortly". I myself have used this tactic at work before, and it's always when I'm bullshitting and trying to buy time.

I personally think Nigam is genuine with his research, what I think is disingenuous about him are his bold promises and claims. I think he is working on what he says he is, but he is no where near as far along as he claims.

Dr. Nigam, IMO, is a classic case of fake it til you make it.

P.s. - didi are you a women? Dr. Nigam refers to you as a "she"
    I agree with you, when he says that he will set up a photo tonight, all members of the Forum that night, sitting and waiting for his post. And if he does not do it, all of us are disappointed. I fully agree that he needs to change that. But we can not be so dishonest and say that Tom and boldy are irregular cases, and that they are not evidence of the success of his methods.

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    I agree with you, when he says that he will set up a photo tonight, all members of the Forum that night, sitting and waiting for his post. And if he does not do it, all of us are disappointed. I fully agree that he needs to change that. But we can not be so dishonest and say that Tom and boldy are irregular cases, and that they are not evidence of the success of his methods.
    Boldy results are good thus far