+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by swingline747 View Post
    Also I have tried new things and actively trying.
    I have been trying to get into day trading and stock options. I have tons of books and online subscriptions. But again I sit down to read or go online to research and then BAM, 10 seconds in Im looking up hair loss stuff.

Trust me Im trying but its tough.
    Easier said then done, but you might have to accept that you are losing hair. Only then you can be free as you will think about it less.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Easier said then done, but you might have to accept that you are losing hair. Only then you can be free as you will think about it less.
    Went to my second HT consult and really liked this center so far. Have another one this Thurs.
    I can accept yes or try to do something, anything. Its really ducky I don't respond to minox and still after like 3 or 4 months off fin still have sides, so this is really my last avenue.
    This doctor also sells a topical fin but I have to research it more. He said it shouldn't give me the sides but when I started mentioning the sides I experienced he was stumped and my consult turned into a turn and cough physical lol, no lie.
    7k is the round about in cost it seems.

Easier said then done indeed thankfully i had the "**** it" attitude in the end what stopped me worrying i was about 18 at the time...my hair wasnt the worst at this point my hair receded and my hair was thin at the front but i still had lots of hair and it still grew while these days it dont...it is hard but in the end you will come to terms with it unless there is a cure you have no choice but to it is pointless worrying over things you cant change no matter how bad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    Easier said then done indeed thankfully i had the "**** it" attitude in the end what stopped me worrying i was about 18 at the time...my hair wasnt the worst at this point my hair receded and my hair was thin at the front but i still had lots of hair and it still grew while these days it dont...it is hard but in the end you will come to terms with it unless there is a cure you have no choice but to it is pointless worrying over things you cant change no matter how bad it is.
    as long as my damn brother is alive running around with a full head of hair it will always consume me. If he had my hair line it wouldnt bother me half as much.
    But until then I will fight it. I have no kids and no real dependents so spending the money on a HT is just me getting past being cheap.

Went to my second HT consult and really liked this center so far. Have another one this Thurs.
    I can accept yes or try to do something, anything. Its really ducky I don't respond to minox and still after like 3 or 4 months off fin still have sides, so this is really my last avenue.
    This doctor also sells a topical fin but I have to research it more. He said it shouldn't give me the sides but when I started mentioning the sides I experienced he was stumped and my consult turned into a turn and cough physical lol, no lie.
    7k is the round about in cost it seems.
    Why would you get an HT if you can't tolerate fin?

Wouldn't you prefer to be on an anti androgen?

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

as long as my damn brother is alive running around with a full head of hair it will always consume me. If he had my hair line it wouldnt bother me half as much.
    But until then I will fight it. I have no kids and no real dependents so spending the money on a HT is just me getting past being cheap.
    My brother lost his hair 10 years after I did. His went fast. When I was in my 20s, I thought he escaped the hair loss gene.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1045 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Why would you get an HT if you can't tolerate fin?

Wouldn't you prefer to be on an anti androgen?
    Because he can't tolerate fin.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGayLife View Post
    Good luck if youre balding before college evens starts and you lose tons of potential in terms of your career.

Bald men get paid less and dont receive the same positions z fact
    Obviously I can't speak for everyone. However, I work for a £1billion turnover company and about 70% of our directors and regional directors suffer some form of hairloss and about 40% are NW 5 or more.

4 of our regional directors are in their mid to late 30s and are slick bald!!

So from a personal perspective baldness does not hold your career back! If you go with the mentality that 'baldness is holding back my career' - then it's your attitude that is holding you back, not the amount of hair on your head!!!

God the subject content of this forum is getting so repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    God the subject content of this forum is getting so repetitive.
    Its what happens when there are so few new developments