(CB-03-01 Vehicle Research) PhD Student in Chemistry - Page 76 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast

I am using CB-03-01 with retionol 0.5% in squalene. The ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane. I am a biochemist in training. What you do think about this??

The only thing i would say is that its more expensive than ru and you need a dose of about 5-8% as there is a company that already sells a 1% lotion but it did not work that was more for acne and the more you used of that lotion becomes too expensive so when Breezula does get released for androgenetic hair loss it will be good news and also the company says that you need expensive lab equipment to mix cb as well so its not as easy to make as ru.

Quote Originally Posted by tomp123 View Post
    I am using CB-03-01 with retionol 0.5% in squalene. The ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane. I am a biochemist in training. What you do think about this??
    I got cb last week and i am wondering if i should mix it with stemoxydine or
    Alfatradiol or flurudil .

Has anyone found a good vehicle for CB ?

To be honest you are wasting your time as i have said before cb cannot be mixed as easy as ru you need lab equipment to mix it and that is very expensive do you not think that cb has been available for a number of years and people did try it but it did nothing anyone out there do not waste your money until the real deal becomes available on the market.

Hi guys,

Any updates?
    Anyone used topical finasteride? I've currently been on 0.25% topical finasteride and 5% minoxidil but not sure it is working.
    Also thinking of trying hairmax laser cap, anyone had experience with this?

Thanks guys!

J

Oh, I remember that my brother had to do the Phd in chemistry. This was really difficult for him and he was doing it during 2 months. His mentor was helping him but most of the work he did himself. The examination process is not very easy too. It needs a lot of knowledge in chemistry. He was taking advice on PhDs almost everywhere and finally he did a good job. Now he's working on a very famous factory in US and has a good salary. I know that now he's earning for about 10k$. Soon, he is going to move in NY.

The trials are progressing and this should be released soon for purchase.....

Inactive

Androgenetic hair loss is a serious topic!

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    To be honest you are wasting your time as i have said before cb cannot be mixed as easy as ru you need lab equipment to mix it and that is very expensive do you not think that cb has been available for a number of years and people did try it but it did nothing anyone out there do not waste your money until the real deal becomes available on the market.
    You don't need lab equipment. Basic pharmacy equipment will get the mix done. It's not expensive.

CB did nothing because people never tried it at 7.5% twice a day due to it's pricing.

Yeah, I agree with Gayle Rolfson that hair loss is a serious topic and to this topic, I want to add some of my thoughts. I think that’s the main thing in here lost are heredity and stress, and it's hard to do something with it, I've already tried minoxidil but before canceling my main stress factor, everything was bad. The main thing was that I couldn’t find some fairy news to solve my problem but actually http://weareecs.co.uk helped me to find the truth. If some of you want to find fair reviews and reports about public services, these guys will help you.