Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gainspotter
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by burtandernie
    Whatever happened with RU-58642 why did these things never make it through to approval?
    Flogging a dead horse

Comment

• zephyrprime
      • May 2013

Originally posted by Cob984
      Dude desmond how far is this vehicle?
      PLease tell, i used cb in eth/pg and got sides so i cant continue,
      I have lost all my patience, i am getting a hair system but i might wait for this vehicle of yours as my final attempt,

Please keep us updated here on some kind of timeline, thanks
      If you got sides, that means the CB was fricken working because ethanol and pg will definitely not cause any sides (except itching on the scalp). Moving to another vehicle will not help at all if you get sides. After all, a better vehicle will allow for more absorption which will allow for more sides.

Comment

• hgs1989
        • Mar 2014

in CB studies they used Iontophoresis to deliver the active ingredients. do you guys think that such can be accompllished at home with a machine for that purpose? or with another concept like electrophoresis? both machines can be bought through ebay. they are widelyy used in mesothrapy. searching google about electrophoresis I understood that electrophoresis opens the skin channels and deliver the ingredients to the skin through the HAIR FOLLICLE. the proble is I don't know if electrophoresis would kill the hair follicle in such a process because I haven't seen it being used in that purpose. as for Iontophoresis I didn't find much about it. if this works it would be the ultimate vehicle everybody is looking for. CB results were great with Iontophoresis. around 35% increase after one month.

Comment

• hgs1989
          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by hgs1989
          in CB studies they used Iontophoresis to deliver the active ingredients. do you guys think that such can be accompllished at home with a machine for that purpose? or with another concept like electrophoresis? both machines can be bought through ebay. they are widelyy used in mesothrapy. searching google about electrophoresis I understood that electrophoresis opens the skin channels and deliver the ingredients to the skin through the HAIR FOLLICLE. the proble is I don't know if electrophoresis would kill the hair follicle in such a process because I haven't seen it being used in that purpose. as for Iontophoresis I didn't find much about it. if this works it would be the ultimate vehicle everybody is looking for. CB results were great with Iontophoresis. around 35% increase after one month.
          do you think something like the one in the link would work?

Comment

• Allowme
            • May 2014

Originally posted by hgs1989
            do you think something like the one in the link would work?
            http://www.ebay.com/itm/JAPAN-SOSU-I...item27cf7b8c64
            Wow, if that does work as advertised, this changes everything. Not only for CB, but it will probably help with minox and ru too.

Comment

• thickerhair
              • Aug 2014

Hey guys, first post here... I want to do the same delivery method Cosmos used;
              Iontophoresis transdermal drug delivery using cationic liposomes. Please correct me uf my understanding of their vehicle is incorrect. However I don't know which liposomes will work with CB-03-01.

I found some for sale here but which one do I need?
              FormuMax offers a series of cationic liposomes. Check out FormuMax cationic liposomes products.

Also will I only need to mix CB-03-01 with the liposomes? No Ester or PG or anything else?

Comment

• thickerhair
                • Aug 2014

My assumption that I need liposomes may be incorrect?

Can I use a Galvanic device to push CB thru the skin? It appears only positive ions are pushed thru. How do I know if CB or CB mixed with PG/Ethonol is positively charged? Will this work like Cosmos implementation?

Comment

• cichlidfort
                  • Jan 2013

Is anyone having luck with CB and finding a vehicle or is this thread still trial and error?

Comment

• burtandernie
                    • Nov 2012

Is CB officially out yet? Its been a few days since I checked last time

Comment

• Westonci
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by burtandernie
                      Is CB officially out yet? Its been a few days since I checked last time
                      @FearTheLoss says he found a vehicle that works, but he wont spill the beans. wtf?

Comment

• zpy22
                        • Oct 2016

Hi guys, there is another source of CB-03-01 in China. I think it is sinochemtech. Good luck.

Comment

• zpy22
                          • Oct 2016

Could you please let me know which company is ID?

Comment

• charlie76761
                            • Oct 2014

ignore the guy above - he's posting in the same a lot of threads. Obviously from the company

Comment

• zpy22
                              • Oct 2016

Just show another realiable supplier to everyone.

Comment

• charlie76761
                                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by zpy22
                                Just show another realiable supplier to everyone.
                                Who happened to have just joined and his / her first 2 posts were about this company. Please.

Comment

Working...