(CB-03-01 Vehicle Research) PhD Student in Chemistry - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Can someone please explain to me what CB is and what is so significant about it. If it's so great why don't more people use it, and why does it have to be all sketch buying from underground dealers?

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    Can someone please explain to me what CB is and what is so significant about it. If it's so great why don't more people use it, and why does it have to be all sketch buying from underground dealers?
    Well dude Cosmo has a patent on cb and it will not be avail for at least 5 years. I been buying experimental hairloss products for 3 years now I know what's likes to get ****ed by scammers ! I spent at least 15k on all these treatments and I can say the only source I trust is Kane. His cb was tested and its indeed pure.

I sent her Kane's HPLC and NMR, along with drap's 3rd party test.

[her first email]
    I have reviewed the data regarding CB-03-01. The compound is found to be pure based on evaluation of the HPLC chromatogram and NMR spectral data. If you need further insight into the evaluation of this data, please feel free to ask, and I will be happy to provide you with more detail regarding the identification and characterization of CB-03-01 from the data provided.

her second email]
    The NMR from 'Kane' looks good. There are 34 hydrogens in the MF for CD-03-01 which all appear within the integrations of this NMR spectra at the expected ppm absorptions for their respective structural positions. It is from this observation that one can suggest not only is this compound identified, but it is pure.Looking at the second NMR from Kane, we see the absorptions match the independent 3rd party's perfectly,Looks like your compound is there, and is pure. The baseline for all spectra are flat, except for absorptions, and the hydrogens integrate to the number expected, matching the molecular formula.

i will post kanes nmr and the third party later today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cb test1.jpg

Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	22479   Click image for larger version

Name:	cb test 2.jpg

Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	22480   Click image for larger version

Name:	cb test 3.jpg

Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	22481   Click image for larger version

Name:	cb test 4.jpg

Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	22482   Click image for larger version

Name:	cb test 5.jpg

Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	22483  

From what I can tell from these results (the two graphs), the acne product seems to permeate the skin about 2-6 times less than the cream, correct?

http://www.cosmopharma.com/~/media/F...25JAN13_v5.pdf

Wonder if that means it would still help us or not.

Ok thanks for your reply. So Kane has legit CB (I wonder where he gets it from)... So it's topical? And what about efficacy... What have people experienced in terms of efficacy? What can one reliably expect to accomplish by taking CB, and what are the realistic risks? Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    From what I can tell from these results (the two graphs), the acne product seems to permeate the skin about 2-6 times less than the cream, correct?

http://www.cosmopharma.com/~/media/F...25JAN13_v5.pdf

Wonder if that means it would still help us or not.
    dude we tried the cream 3 years ago and its no good. if u look atthe ingredients no way in hell its good for the hair. it contains mineral oil whcih will not penetrate the hair shaft and will clong the hair shaft. this is just one terrible ingreident in the cream. btw the price for cb was 340per gram back then lol .

Ok thanks for your reply. So Kane has legit CB (I wonder where he gets it from)... So it's topical? And what about efficacy... What have people experienced in terms of efficacy? What can one reliably expect to accomplish by taking CB, and what are the realistic risks? Thanks again
    Kane's chemist made it. kane chemist also makes the ru, asc j9. kanes products are VERY pure and contains very little impurties purifies the compunds 6-8 more times

It is my firm belief that the only prospect for us sufferers in the next couple of years is either regeneration of donor with scarless FUE.. Or if we take matters into our own hands. No company is going to save us anytime soon, that's for sure . And each day of suffering cannot be discounted, we shouldn't have to live like this for several more years

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    It says 'oil in water vanishing cream'....patent explains water is no good for a CB vehicle if I recall correctly
    If water is no good then why in the following paper:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...11.10332.x/pdf

has water been used? This leads me onto the next question. Apologies if it's been answered before but I am new to this research and just starting.

The above paper mentions a CB-03-01 1% cream (cetyl alcohol, glyceryl
    monostearate, liquid paraffin, propylene glycol, tocopherol,
    sodium edetate, polysorbate 80, water). If this has been used in the study then why can't this be used on the scalp such as on the receding hairline?

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post
    Sorry but imagine how ****ing funny it would be if you guys figured out the vehicle and cb started working miracles. It'd be the biggest and best middle finger to put up to the industry. "Oh sorry guys you have a finished product finally? Its ok weve already been doing this for yeara thanks anyway though... hope you make money off somebody"
    This is what I'd like to see happen. As you rightly said it would me a massive F U to the entire industry who are taking the P with their snail pace research, not to mention the FDA which is a joke.

I started some research last night and came across:

http://www.google.co.uk/patents?hl=e...ration&f=false

this suggests a small diol/triol mixed with a long chain alcohol i.e whats already been mentioned propylene glycol/oleyl alcohol? Was this used by anyone?

I am computing properties of cb-03-01 today and based on properties such as ClogP for example and other parameters I will be doing some more research today on suitable vehicles, in my limited time (I have major deadlines in my other work!)

People is excited because, for low norwoods it would mean the closest thing to a cure. You see, CB is two times more powerful than finasteride, but it has no side effects. It is the holy gray of MPB antiandrogens, an antiandrogen with local action.

It was sold years some time ago, but it was not the right form. Now, supposedly, we already have the proper form, but we don't have a vehicle.

The "official" CB, will be released unitl like inb 6 years.