+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr Hasson 5919 Grafts/One Procedure/6.5 Months to 22 Months

This UK patient had 5919 grafts in one session to address his hair loss issues and high hairline in September 2011. He visited Dr Hasson when he was in London in March 2012 and we were able to take some photos at 6.5 months which are represented in the first series of before and after photos.

The second set of photos have been send to me directly by the patient recently which show him 22 months post op. He is rightfully delighted with his result and posted this elsewhere at 10 months post op.

I am 40 yrs old in a few weeks.

I started losing my hair at 25 yrs old.It was devastating.That was the day I realised I hadn’t cheated the hereditary hairloss .
    Over the years I kept cutting my hair shorter and shorter and kept looking at myself thinking I didn’t need to shave it all off. By the time I was 37 I looked quite strange with a receding hairline and loss on the crown.Thats when I started looking at HT’s.

I looked at all the websites and found Hasson and Wong. I was amazed at the consistent results.I went to London to meet David .He was really helpful and sent my pictures to Dr Hasson.
    He emailed me a few days later.It looked like Dr Hasson thought I would be a good candidate and said 4200 grafts should be achievable.
    A year past and I hadn’t done anything .I spoke to Dr Hasson and he told me not to worry and just go ahead with the procedure ,he seemed quite confident .Finally in September 2011 after speaking to David again I went to Vancouver with my 13 yr old son.

Wow what a great place.Its almost as if I don’t really remember the procedure as I had such a great time just being there.The weather was superb and the people were so friendly.They give you a letter to tell customs what you are there for.When I presented it to the customs officer he congratulated me and wished me luck. What a great city.

I met Dr Hasson on the morning of the procedure and he said I had good laxity and dense hair and should get 5000 grafts.He then shaved my head and started.Half way through the count he said we are at approx 3000 .I was delighted when the final figure came in at 5800 (approx).

I cannot start to tell you how professional these people are. The office and procedure room are state of the art. They made me feel like part of a family and made sure me and my son were comfortable the whole way through.

They have given me my life back…..That's all I can say.Thank you Victor Hasson and all the team and of course David for taking the time and effort to talk me through the whole journey with care and consideration.

6.5 MONTHS COMPARE

22 MONTHS TAKEN BY PATIENT

Outstanding transformation, but i can't say that is comes as a big surprise, when it is Dr. Hasson who is performing the surgery.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Wonderful work..as ALWAYS. Thanks for this posting Doctors

Thanks for your comments guys.

Garageland...could you upload pictures from your recent transplant..and specifically your recent SMP to the bald truth?

Hi Fear The Loss,

Thanks for the interest in my case, unfortunately there had been a problem with website that I hosted my blog and photos from, it is being moved to a different site. I will get the photos up as soon as I can.

okay, looking forward to it!

Great result !
    Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.